Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

i am pissed - devforum problem

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maskedivity

Mar 7, 2021
Roblox
Maskedivity
So I was just minding my own business earlier this morning scrolling through the Roblox DevForum, and then I go to the toilet and tab out to Roblox Studio, when I come back and go to the forum, I'm logged out and I get this.

1618553926703.png

I have not broken any DevForum rules or Terms and Conditions, and my Roblox account is +13.

Edit: Can someone explain to me why this is?

Maskedivity

Mar 7, 2021
Roblox
Maskedivity
Yes idk why. They think that children will ruin the website with their stupid questions but I thought the point of the website was to help people.
Post automatically merged:

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to get unsuspended.

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
From From From From · Mail · Better than you
thatdrawingguy.wordpress.com
Roblox
captioncylol
Yes idk why. They think that children will ruin the website with their stupid questions but I thought the point of the website was to help people.

My account is underaged, idk what you can do really. But since it's just a suspension and not a ban, it should be fine. I mean, it said 15th April, right? Just wait a while I guess.

My account is underaged, idk what you can do really. But since it's just a suspension and not a ban, it should be fine. I mean, it said 15th April, right? Just wait a while I guess.
I REREAD IT, WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR LOL

hess

Best Cashier 🇿🇼
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
contact the admins about it and get a response from them, if possible provide evidence that you are over 13 (some sort of id, i have a military id that i used once to confirm that i was over 13)

Maskedivity

Mar 7, 2021
Roblox
Maskedivity
kk

contact the admins about it and get a response from them, if possible provide evidence that you are over 13 (some sort of id, i have a military id that i used once to confirm that i was over 13)
how do I contact them if I don't have an account?

bloxAmbassador

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 16, 2021
bloxAmbassador's comfy bed
Roblox
BallisticEthan
So I was just minding my own business earlier this morning scrolling through the Roblox DevForum, and then I go to the toilet and tab out to Roblox Studio, when I come back and go to the forum, I'm logged out and I get this.

View attachment 39732

I have not broken any DevForum rules or Terms and Conditions, and my Roblox account is +13.

Edit: Can someone explain to me why this is?
A lot like Roblox appeals, you can bring this up to an admin and confirm your age to get your account sooner through Email.

I guess the explanation to this is that your birthdate was read as 4/15/22

Also happy belated birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.