Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I am sorry

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
First off I want to say sorry for making this public to everyone but a smart individual has blocked me so I couldn’t add them in a private group conversation, so I will make it public.
Hello @Cactus and @coolcatmomi , I am so sorry about my moments earlier. I know, it really was wrong for me to follow you around everywhere Cactus, and it was wrong for me to start drama with you over a silly dislike @coolcatmomi . I have come to notice that the decisions that I have made in the past were wrong, and I hope you can forgive me for what I have done. At the time of writing those other posts, I was very stressed as the new semester just started and a family member was passing away, so it was hard for me to be in a good mood. I am especially sorry for taking my anger out on the two of you. I almost never start drama, and I never wanted to start any. I hope after this we will still be able to get along, but honestly, you have a right to not like me, I don’t deserve it. Anyways, I’m sorry about what I did and I acknowledge that it is wrong and I will try to improve myself.
-F9ser/Smb1gamerYT/FaserRBLX
Post automatically merged:

Cactus is @FarmTheCaactus your alt. If it is then he’ll and sorry once again, but if you’re not his alt then hello

Last edited:

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591
yea i’m totally cactus’s alt
(DONT BAN FOR IMPERSONATING IM KIDDING)
Bro I’m not a mod. I can’t ban you even if you were truly trying to impersonate cactus

Bro I’m not a mod. I can’t ban you even if you were truly trying to impersonate cactus
Chill out man you aren’t impersonating no one

Reactions: jamescoolcraft

FarmTheCaactus

Top 0.0001% Member
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas - They/Them
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879

lmao i didn’t say you were a mod i didn’t want someone to report me then me to get banned 😆

smb1gamerYT

Oct 18, 2020
New York City
Roblox
f9ser
Discord
Sholom b#7591

lmao i didn’t say you were a mod i didn’t want someone to report me then me to get banned 😆
I would never lol. You seem like a relatively known user so I think if you were impersonating him he would notice

FarmTheCaactus

Top 0.0001% Member
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas - They/Them
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879

I would never lol. You seem like a relatively known user so I think if you were impersonating him he would notice
good point