I cant enter my account because i've lost my password and i dont have acces on my old email | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I cant enter my account because i've lost my password and i dont have acces on my old email

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

marcllorlor

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
marcllorlor
I can enter my account because my account (marcllorlor) is linked to my old email addres, wich I cant enter because its deleted, i just want to change the email linked to my account marcllorlor, what can i do?

riko

May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Lenin#4945
Did you pay money on that acc? If you did was the receipt sent to that old email?

Coolcatmomi

Clumsiest epic gamer girl🐸🌻
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
camp nou
Roblox
e_boy100
unless you've used some other email to fill out info for purchasing currency or have a verified phone number instead, i dk if there is much u can do, unless i'm wrong about something

marcllorlor

Aug 2, 2020
Roblox
marcllorlor
Did you pay money on that acc? If you did was the receipt sent to that old email?
Nope i never bought anythinh on my account, and i dont think i got a phone back then i started playing roblox
Post automatically merged:

unless you've used some other email to fill out info for purchasing currency or have a verified phone number instead, i dk if there is much u can do, unless i'm wrong about something
So its hardly impossible getting my account back?

Ok, so i just noticed that someone back in 2016 entered my account and linked my account with her other

riko

May 5, 2020
Montreal
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Lenin#4945
Nope i never bought anythinh on my account, and i dont think i got a phone back then i started playing roblox

So its hardly impossible getting my account back?

Ok, so i just noticed that someone back in 2016 entered my account and linked my account with her other
welp unless you get your gmail back your acc is gone forever

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Thecoolguy16183 Thecoolguy16183: hey @Vipnoob07 i added you on roblox friend me its thecoolguy16183