Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I cherry picked some of the terrible trust pilot reviews

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBloxPaul

Jul 10, 2018
Roblox
PaulGamesTheDev
hello fellow epic gamers, lets just start

this one is titled **** show
"When you talk even one bit about politics they delete you post, its a trash website and the moderators are trash."

1. the moderators are pretty nice
2. who cares about politics on a forum about roblox

the next one is just terrible and doesnt make any sense

"I believe it is a bit disorganized and it should have topics to place certain posts in."

3.*cough cough* sub forums *cough cough*now our next one is titled no fair and it isn't even readable

not really much to say about this expect there's a lot of small brain whoops energy here

"Alright, I really dislike this app! when im trying to add a password to my account, it wont let me! So now icant talk,ANYWHERE.please fix this, thankyou. :/"

4. you're supposed to make a password when you sign up
5. please write something I can bare reading

our second to last one for today is just a bit odd

"People are just bullying and harassing me like rudely"

1. report
2. why did you add a random like into the sentence

and our last one is way worse then the first

"Not allot of people reply back and very Toxic."

1. it isn't toxic
2. it's a small forum, expect like 6 people to reply if lucky

and those were some terrible trust pilot reviews, thanks for reading epic gamers

VirusDev1

Aug 30, 2020
Roblox
VirusDev1
I ASKED A QUESTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Post automatically merged:

:(

• Meh
Reactions: JuiceDrop

VirusDev1

Aug 30, 2020
Roblox
VirusDev1
If you want me to remove it then i can but i still stand with my word cause the mods are annoying imo

coolcatmomi

🌼🐸
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
If you want me to remove it then i can but i still stand with my word cause the mods are annoying imo
annoying because they did their job?
I think in general it's common sense to keep politics away from a roblox forum where most of it's users are under the age of 18

VirusDev1

Aug 30, 2020
Roblox
VirusDev1
at this point i am thinking of doing it cause im getting harassed by people on discord and stuff :/

VirusDev1

Aug 30, 2020
Roblox
VirusDev1
annoying because they did their job?
I think in general it's common sense to keep politics away from a roblox forum where most of it's users are under the age of 18
[/QUOTE]
No they because they get mad at the smallest things, its not just politics they got mad over me saying i did not like the profile editing page :/
Post automatically merged:

at this point i am thinking of doing it cause im getting harassed by people on discord and stuff :/
what happens on discord has nothing to do with what happens on the forum tho
Never said it did, I am just saying I will take it down cause of people targeting me

cactus

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
caci#9734
Sorry for punishing you for talking about politics on a forum targeted towards young people, it won't happen again.
nah jk it will

Reactions: coolcatmomi
Status
Not open for further replies.