Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I don't know what this is?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

iurnmen

VIP
Mar 8, 2018
florida · Male
www.roblox.com
Roblox
iurnmen
never seen it but it looks like what its describing, you bought a shirt that was then deleted for whatever reason and you have the option to get the funds for it back
id suggest cancelling if you know what the thing you bought violated TOS (like it says), and agreeing only if you thought it didnt. even though i dont think theyll ban you on bad intent of a shirt you didnt make, but i dunno

xXxISMAILGamerXx

Jul 10, 2020
Roblox
xXxISMAILGamerXx
I press
never seen it but it looks like what its describing, you bought a shirt that was then deleted for whatever reason and you have the option to get the funds for it back
id suggest cancelling if you know what the thing you bought violated TOS (like it says), and agreeing only if you thought it didnt. even though i dont think theyll ban you on bad intent of a shirt you didnt make, but i dunno
I went through my avatar, and yes I've bought a shirt and pants which were then deleted. They were stolen from another clothes designer is what I guess and they made the price 5 robux. At the time, I didn't know it was not allowed. That was like 2-3 years ago. And yes, I pressed I agree cause I panicked

iurnmen

VIP
Mar 8, 2018
florida · Male
www.roblox.com
Roblox
iurnmen
I press
I went through my avatar, and yes I've bought a shirt and pants which were then deleted. They were stolen from another clothes designer is what I guess and they made the price 5 robux. At the time, I didn't know it was not allowed. That was like 2-3 years ago. And yes, I pressed I agree cause I panicked
well most people who buy from people who rip clothes from others dont even know it was stolen, ive done it many times, so you should be fine
and like i said earlier i dont think they would ever ban you for this type of reason unless you made the shirt or it was very clearly offensive

xXxISMAILGamerXx

Jul 10, 2020
Roblox
xXxISMAILGamerXx
I press
well most people who buy from people who rip clothes from others dont even know it was stolen, ive done it many times, so you should be fine
and like i said earlier i dont think they would ever ban you for this type of reason unless you made the shirt or it was very clearly offensive
ok thank you so much