Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

i got scammed so i got hacked by a link that legit looked like roblox. they hacked me, i spent 800 dollars on my account. please help

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

fe4RR

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
zatarrita1
my new account is zatarrita4 the old was zatarrita1 the old got hacked, i want friends, and i miss my friends ;(
because i got hacked.

fe4RR

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
zatarrita1
i didnt have an email, by the way, i had 156 robux left but i spent 800 dollars on roblox i tried..

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
youtu.be
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
I'm sorry you spent 800 dollars on your account?

Anyways you can provide a receipt as proof of purchase as ownership of account, you can also use your email or phone number.

Why do you need proof of ownership? You can get a rollback, and you will get all your stuff back, however, you only get one rollback so be careful next time.

Here are a list of all the scams I know of:

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
And this is why you type in, "roblox.com" and not click on some random link that "claims" to be roblox.com.

If you have any purchase receipts from buying robux, show roblox that so you'll get access to your account again.

Reactions: mostlime12195

NotZuze

Happy X
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
I've had this happen before except that i had 2-step verification so i was safe. The answer is to simply not click any links from anyone in the social media (i mean u could trust us). I would recommend using 2-step verification. If you do get back on it and you get everything back congrats! One thing: if you get it back and someone tells you to put some JavaScript code into your browser.. don't! It will take your cookies and steal your limiteds etc. It won't change your password though. (I bet that i did grammar mistakes)

Reactions: mostlime12195

fe4RR

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
zatarrita1
it wasnt an robux link. it was a fake roblox link i tought i typed roblox.com it was roblcx.com, it was the same as roblox i logged in then i realized that it wasnt roblox.com

fe4RR

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
zatarrita1
i didnt have an email, by the way, i had 156 robux left but i spent 800 dollars on roblox i tried..
when i logged in i tought it was roblox but it was roblcx, it lokked the same
Post automatically merged:

i used gift cards to buy robux lol

KripticPK

Mar 9, 2021
Roblox
Mighty_Greg2332
What ever is best for you is to get a VPN and if you have a phone add your phone number to your roblox account so it's a step harder to hack in your account and if not try any VPN to protect your cookies and contact Roblox support

Iurnmen

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 8, 2018
florida
www.roblox.com
Roblox
iurnmen
and make sure the link starts with
or
make sure there are no other .com’s or any other web domains in the name
Post automatically merged:

https://roblox.com/: