Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I have covid 💀

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
not too epic but ngl ive had worse, ive been on twitter for a solid 2 minutes and that was kinda extreme

guess im jus built different, people be all like, oh no people are dying, like yeah okay buddy they're jus rookies, noobs, im on stage 10 of the obby n they on stage 1, we twooo different people 💪💪

Chef

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
Yeah, 'dem rookies mega pathetic 💀

But on a serious note, get well soon! It's never a good feeling to be sick
on god bro 💀

appreciate ♥️ yeah kinda jus feels like a flu but w chest pains. not pleasant but do-able. i also just started symptoms n got the test positive today, so who knows maybe itll get worse, excited for the rollercoaster

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
get well soon dude. drink lots of fluids so you can stay hydrated. idk if it helps with covid but ik it helps with a lot of regular sicknesses.
Heard they can't do strenuous activities or something. If it is true, chef can't do their usual 100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups and 200 burpees 😭

• Laugh
Reactions: Chef

whatheck

Apr 14, 2021
Rbxcity (DONT JOIN ITS DEAD)
Roblox
Cacted
Discord
sebass #8317
I'm just honestly surprised I haven't gotten covid yet, I guess my immune system is strong enough to prevent it. I haven't exactly been staying at home this entire time either lol.
lol me too, ive been around so many people and i went to san francisco last week and walked by unsanitary areas.

Chef

Top 0.0001% Member
Nov 4, 2018
Meat Walls
Roblox
Cshef
get well soon dude. drink lots of fluids so you can stay hydrated. idk if it helps with covid but ik it helps with a lot of regular sicknesses.
Heard they can't do strenuous activities or something. If it is true, chef can't do their usual 100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups and 200 burpees 😭
BRO MANEEEE DATS TUFF 🤧 I was jus at the climbing gym yesterday which prolly didnt help

(also my reckless acts of potentially infecting hundreds of people. my fault g 💀)
Post automatically merged:

I'm just honestly surprised I haven't gotten covid yet, I guess my immune system is strong enough to prevent it. I haven't exactly been staying at home this entire time either lol.
honestly didn't expect to get it since I didn't care much about quarantine, but here my bubblegumyeeyee ahh sittin here w a disease now bahaaa

Reactions: CrazyExperience

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
don’t worry dude only old people die from covid nowadays
thats whatsup bro everyone was tellin me a bit ago to get vaccinated before it happened my response was always "nah bro im young i got this" lool
pretty much same here, I don't really have an opinion on the vaccine. But I'm just too lazy to get it, and honestly I really don't care about it...

Ashbashthesmash

Jun 8, 2021
Roblox
Ashbashthesmash
Discord
Ashbashthesmash#6124
I have not had covid or had any covid test either since the pandemic happened. It's pretty surprising though I'm sorry you got it though.

FarmCacti

Certified Reputation Spreader
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.torproject.org
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
surcanp#1001
don’t worry dude only old people die from covid nowadays
thats whatsup bro everyone was tellin me a bit ago to get vaccinated before it happened my response was always "nah bro im young i got this" lool
pretty much same here, I don't really have an opinion on the vaccine. But I'm just too lazy to get it, and honestly I really don't care about it...
well thats a stupid reason not to get it lol
its for people like you (and little kids) that stop me from getting bug juice every day

1Sugar

Top 0.0001% Member
May 6, 2021
web.roblox.com
OH SNAP SUGAR’S ANGER IS FIRING UP 🤐

Man, I’m not ############ so it’s gonna be hard for me to fit in with this conversation, and politics is not allowed on RF so I have to keep my tempo low, I should probably shut up LOL

Anyways, stay safe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.