Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I just scared the hell out of my sister

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCoolGamerFlyvtXx

How to change title
VIP
Nov 19, 2020
USA, CA
Roblox
ROBLOX
Discord
Why u wan it
I woke up, it was around 4:30 in the morning. Got the BlueTooth speaker from her room, kind of making her cautious so she hears it. Connected my mom's phone to it and put it back and when she said "What did you do!" in a sleepy voice, I said "mom told me to put something" and i put the speaker, (the lights are off because she was sleeping so she doesn't see too) and played a little girl, those horror movie echo stuff.

She was saying with a crying tone (won't say my real name): "flyvteeeee, fl- flyvt t t aghghghggh" and she started crying that's when I stopped but I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes.

Funny, right.

the "flyvtee" is her making my name long but Idk how to put it.

• Laugh
Reactions: BigMacCHEESE

xXCoolGamerFlyvtXx

How to change title
VIP
Nov 19, 2020
USA, CA
Roblox
ROBLOX
Discord
Why u wan it
oh and she is 16 17 in a couple of days and she still cried
I mean, waking up to that is honestly terrifying, she could've had a heart attack or something.
she wasn't sleeping she was mostly awake. And I know her, she doesn't get scared of those kinds of things that much it is just that she has never had that happen to her so that's why she got scared a lot. But yeah you are right, now that I think about it so yeah I shouldn't do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.