Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I lost the game

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudslash

Facts Don't Care About Your uhhh
VIP
Apr 19, 2018
Null
Roblox
Null
Discord
Ja12#9999
So do you want an infuriating thing that will plague your mind until you breathe your last breath?
"The Game is a mental game where the objective is to avoid thinking about The Game itself. Thinking about The Game constitutes a loss, which must be announced each time it occurs. It is impossible to win most versions of The Game. Depending on the variation of The Game, the whole world, or all those aware of the game, are playing it all the time. Tactics have been developed to increase the number of people aware of The Game and thereby increase the number of losses." Quote wikpedia.

This game is actually banned on some forums, and I don't want it banned here. Making you aware of the game.

Also read on the ironic process theory, the paradox that surrounds this game. Anyways don't spam threads like "I lost the game!!!!", keep that in statuses for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.