Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I made aquarium thingy

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kil

women's dream & men's motivation
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
I have the worst seed in existence, so it's really hard to find anything in the nether, so it took me like an hour just to get a stack shroomlight, but imo it looks a lot better than glowstone and it gives off a lil warmer light. (Ignore the kelp floating, it was too long and I didn't like it so I removed a lot of it)

It also has like a lil underwater cave system, and I think it's pretty good for something before the cave update.

I'm planning on getting some turtles and dolphins here and even some smaller cute structures.

Fun fact: Where my base is, there aren't really deserts, so I destroyed 4 islands to get the sand needed for the glass walls.

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
(separate post due to only being able to have 5 images in a post)

I still need to finish the path around the aquarium. This is also an old project (almost as old as @riko) and if I started it today, I would've used stone bricks instead of cobblestone, but it still looks great so I can't complain.

(the boat on the right has a turtle in it, I don't have any name tags currently, so I'm storing it there, temporarily)

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261

Kil

Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Mongus
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
Do u use RTX? It looks beautiful!
I'm pretty sure it's one of those realistic texture packs combined with optifine
I used Chocapic13 V6 Medium with no texture packs for the screenshots, it has colder, moody colors I really like. But looks like it's a bit old and it got a lot better in newer versions.

Here's V9.
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/customization/chocapic13-shaders
To be honest I think the V6 looks better, after comparing it to V9, cause it's like a whole different atmosphere.
The 3 thing I like the most about V6 is how natural and realistic it looks, how much you can see underwater, and the mood.

V6 has a darker atmosphere which is a pretty good thing in it's case. The lava looks hot, the water looks deep, the storms look cold, and the nether looks, over-all not welcoming.

While V9 looks like GTA 5, everything is really saturated and warm, and it's not very realistic, also at night, you can barely see underwater and you also can't see really far. It's not bad, but not what I'm going for.

I compared the V9 Extreme and the V6 Normal cause I don't have V6 Extreme installed...

Status
Not open for further replies.