I may go offline soon, I need all of the support I can get | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I may go offline soon, I need all of the support I can get

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
I have already said this on both Tombles channel and on my Discord server. Those of you who know me probably know that I run the channel CoolCrafter. I have 190 subs as of writing this. The YouTuber u4rialol currently has 2.57 k subs. After I stupidly gave him mod on my server, he kicked half of it. I banned him, and this resulted in him claiming to make a rant video on me where he shows Discord dm's he's fabricated and faked of my saying racist things. He says he will ruin my YouTube career. Basically, I will be falsely accused of being racist and the result will most likely be me being cancelled. This is just a heads up in case I suddenly stop uploading and/or posting on here. I hope for the best, and hopefully if worst comes to worse, I've at least got a couple of you on here to support me.

Last edited by a moderator:

CallMeKY

Ultra
Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
I have already said this on both Tombles channel and on my Discord server. Those of you who know me probably know that I run the channel CoolCrafter. I have 190 subs as of writing this. The YouTuber u4rialol currently has 2.57 k subs. After I stupidly gave him mod on my server, he kicked half of it. I banned him, and this resulted in him claiming to make a rant video on me where he shows Discord dm's he's fabricated and faked of my saying racist things. He says he will ruin my YouTube career. Basically, I will be falsely accused of being racist and the result will most likely be me being cancelled. This is just a heads up in case I suddenly stop uploading and/or posting on here. I hope for the best, and hopefully if worst comes to worse, I've at least got a couple of you on here to support me.
I'd be tempted to prepare a script defending yourself and explaining what he did, that way you already have a skeleton draft of a video if he does try to make a video about it. Then as soon as he uploads it, respond to his various points, and mesh them with what you already had planned out. Part of your video could be showing that he's banned, before and after of the damage done if you have before evidence, and the true message history between the two of you.

Tons of media personalities and celebrities have actually been racist and all kinds of stuff without hurting their popularity too bad, and in some cases making them more popular than they previously were. If you can successfully spin it around on him, you may take some of his subscribers from him. You may even both gain from the drama if enough people care enough about it. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Hallumir

Ultra
May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Tachyon#2366
There's no such thing as bad publicity. Stay calm and prepare to make a video debunking his. Record yourself opening Discord - maybe with your phone on the screen instead of having the computer record it so that there'd be no plausible way that you cropped the video to hide editing the comments - and scrolling through the posts he would have edited. It might sound very cynical but I imagine you would get free subscribers out of this in the end.

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
There's no such thing as bad publicity. Stay calm and prepare to make a video debunking his. Record yourself opening Discord - maybe with your phone on the screen instead of having the computer record it so that there'd be no plausible way that you cropped the video to hide editing the comments - and scrolling through the posts he would have edited. It might sound very cynical but I imagine you would get free subscribers out of this in the end.
I already have video proof where I go to a seperate dm, and then go back to his to show that the messages are not edited.

Killnus

Top 0.001%
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
tbh, just ask cuz I change it weekly
dude can't even wear a bally properly 😆

JuiceDrop

boo, i scared you >:)
VIP
Feb 21, 2018
A Pumpkin Patch in Hell
womenafter50.com
Roblox
ReggattadeBlanc
Discord
JuiceDrop
i hope you make it out. no one deserves this. i'd rather have @BornToGolf whisper in my ear seductively the word soup repeatedly for the rest of my painful existence than have that happen.

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft

HiiSwag

Jun 27, 2020
Roblox
HiiSwag
Yikes. I'm sorry man, that's awful. Hopefully this can be resolved peacefully, or at the very least the damage can be minimized. Since this is discord drama though, I'm staying out of this. I wish you luck though man, being attacked in such a way is harmful to both parties and the community.

thesuperdev

Sep 10, 2020
Roblox
the_super211
WHAT THE H*** IS THIS ABOUT?
Post automatically merged:

Someone ruining your career?
OOF!

What he can only do is fake it and it will be obvious
But if he really ruins your career, Sorry
Post automatically merged:

btw discord is not a peacful platform, ppl are racist