Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I need a scripter! Pay is offered.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewAviate

Mar 11, 2018
Roblox
Andrew_Aviate
Hi, I am one of the founders of the Liberté-Méribel Ski Resort and we are in desperate need of a scripter. We are in need of our check-in gui, the GUI is made but is not scripted. The way it's supposed to work is that the receptionist selects a room, types the guest's name, and then the GUI gives them a room key for that room, and then the room is marked UNAVAILABLE until either the guest leaves the game or checks out.

Ike

Mar 11, 2018
Termina
Roblox
imepic457
Discord
Ike#1888
Hi, I am one of the founders of the Liberté-Méribel Ski Resort and we are in desperate need of a scripter. We are in need of our check-in gui, the GUI is made but is not scripted. The way it's supposed to work is that the receptionist selects a room, types the guest's name, and then the GUI gives them a room key for that room, and then the room is marked UNAVAILABLE until either the guest leaves the game or checks out.
i could probably do it

tiki8672

Feb 11, 2018
Roblox
lolman12333356

how about no?

Status
Not open for further replies.