Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

i need help

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

rileytntexplosion

Feb 26, 2021
Roblox
rileytntexplosion
hello im having trouble with importing meshes from blender when i give it a texture in blender the texture doesent show up when i import it does anybody know a fix?

also another problem when i animate an object in blender and import it the animation doesent stay and i dont know you to import the animation with it

if anybody knows how to fix these problems it would help a lot

Reactions: GizmoTheSenpai

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376
hello im having trouble with importing meshes from blender when i give it a texture in blender the texture doesent show up when i import it does anybody know a fix?

also another problem when i animate an object in blender and import it the animation doesent stay and i dont know you to import the animation with it

Have you tried importing the texture as a decal and then applying the decal ID to the textureID of the mesh?

rileytntexplosion

Feb 26, 2021
Roblox
rileytntexplosion

Have you tried importing the texture as a decal and then applying the decal ID to the textureID of the mesh?
i was just about to try that it should work any idea about the animation though?

Rukreep

Top Spanish member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#4376

i was just about to try that it should work any idea about the animation though?
I'd recommend this.

Reactions: FarmCacti

rileytntexplosion

Feb 26, 2021
Roblox
rileytntexplosion

I'd recommend this.
oo thank you

rileytntexplosion

Feb 26, 2021
Roblox
rileytntexplosion

I'd recommend this.
oo thank you
it didint work it has to be a rig i was trying to import a blender ocean how would i import the animation for an ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.