Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

i need scripter modeler artist builder

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattycbtw

Feb 16, 2021
Roblox
Mattycbtw0
i need it for the game im making its called fighting guardian [alpha] but i need artist and modeler and scriper and builder to finish of my alpha game please thx

• Meh
Reactions: Zuze

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
most people want payment first then they will work on it. If you decide to pay them after it gets popular they could get mad because it doesn't need to get even famous. Like if you build something rn it dies very quickly without trading system
i mean i did say you can work as a team with me if you guys want
Post automatically merged:

What's the pay?
hes not paying hes paying after the game is done and he gets donations
i mean i can work as a team then split the robux if u want
though if ur not paying at the start no one will be interested I'm sorry i sound mean but its the truth. Some people do it for fun but people spend hours on making a game so they want payment. They could also get interested in being a developer now if u pay them.
i cant pay without any money other wise i would thats why im doing it as a game please just help and ill pay when people do their thing please we can start a team

What's the pay?
though if ur not paying at the start no one will be interested I'm sorry i sound mean but its the truth. Some people do it for fun but people spend hours on making a game so they want payment. They could also get interested in being a developer now if u pay them.
i cant pay without any money other wise i would thats why im doing it as a game please just help and ill pay when people do their thing please we can start a team

What's the pay?
i can give 20 or more robux if my sister lets me have her robux and pay then and when the game is pub then you will get more!!
yeah but again 20 robux is barely worth anything most people just want payment first for their hardwork. At the end they can gain lower robux from donations. Thats just how it works. They could also be asking for Paypal or something like that
fine no point i cannot win im just not gonna do owt bc everyone does for money hoenstly i mean its unfair to the poor poeple (not being rude/mean)
how is it unfair to poor people. If you wanna be rich you have to work hard. Thats just how life works man. If you want to be rich and famous just work hard.

most people want payment first then they will work on it. If you decide to pay them after it gets popular they could get mad because it doesn't need to get even famous. Like if you build something rn it dies very quickly without trading system

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?
i can give 20 or more robux if my sister lets me have her robux and pay then and when the game is pub then you will get more!!
yeah but again 20 robux is barely worth anything most people just want payment first for their hardwork. At the end they can gain lower robux from donations. Thats just how it works. They could also be asking for Paypal or something like that
fine no point i cannot win im just not gonna do owt bc everyone does for money hoenstly i mean its unfair to the poor poeple (not being rude/mean)

like if i had robux id pay them no money so im trying get for free and im going to help i just need people to help me
Like for an example why dont you farm for your own money and try to get scripters and so on then.

its not that everything is for free. They just want money because of their hard work and if they are bored they can do it for free but scripting and building or even others are just hard things so people expect that you're their boss. They want you to treat them as a hard working person.
like i said if i had robux i would gave them but me no so i have to do it for free
im sorry but no one is gonna be interested then
please i would give them owner with me they can have 5% more then me ok?

i have done this so far with a friend
thats what i meant you cant build it with your friend so you gotta farm some money to get scripters and builders

Mattycbtw

Feb 16, 2021
Roblox
Mattycbtw0
i mean for the game i need powers islands actvities quest defend luck power stalk this is the powers for like the fighting thing where they can upgrade and use them with a rank and stats and how much i think i either getting 30 or 50 soon and activities around the map where people can use to upgrade their weapon and there other powers shop as well with gamepass in points for the upgrade stats

• Hmm

Zuze

Dec 20, 2020
Czech Republic
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
i mean for the game i need powers islands actvities quest defend luck power stalk this is the powers for like the fighting thing where they can upgrade and use them with a rank and stats and how much i think i either getting 30 or 50 soon and activities around the map where people can use to upgrade their weapon and there other powers shop as well with gamepass in points for the upgrade stats
looks like a simulator. If ur only making it for cash grab I'm sorry but you should do better

Mattycbtw

Feb 16, 2021
Roblox
Mattycbtw0

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?
how is it unfair to poor people. If you wanna be rich you have to work hard. Thats just how life works man. If you want to be rich and famous just work hard.

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

like if i had robux id pay them no money so im trying get for free and im going to help i just need people to help me
Like for an example why dont you farm for your own money and try to get scripters and so on then.

its not that everything is for free. They just want money because of their hard work and if they are bored they can do it for free but scripting and building or even others are just hard things so people expect that you're their boss. They want you to treat them as a hard working person.
like i said if i had robux i would gave them but me no so i have to do it for free

thats what i meant you cant build it with your friend so you gotta farm some money to get scripters and builders
i know i have no friends now to help

if u want to help me with a game please join my discord server https://discord.gg/U3faJn57 and help me and we can work on when the game is payed we can share the robux and also join and join if u will help me for free for now!!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ent

Feb 17, 2021
Roblox
EntroPC123

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

What's the pay?

i know i have no friends now to help

if u want to help me with a game please join my discord server https://discord.gg/U3faJn57 and help me and we can work on when the game is payed we can share the robux and also join and join if u will help me for free for now!!
People won't do hard work for free or a low price. What don't you understand about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.