• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

I need some help! My avatar is broken..?

Roblox
TomboySusie33
Hey!

I hope you guys can help me, I really need some help because I have no idea what caused the problem and how to fix it! My avatars legs are stuck together? I want to achieve a 'thick' look for my character, what I USED to do (it worked fine before) is put 'man legs' on my character, but now they get stuck together? I don't know what is causing this problem and I really want (/need) to fix it!

Thank you for your time!

xoxo Susie

Attached Files:

Ratings
Roblox
PotatoXOverlord
Discord
Potato#6991
Hey! I'm not sure if this is something that is effecting you in game, but by the looks of it I think its just your R15 animation packs idle look that makes them look stuck together. Message back if this is not the case.

Roblox
TomboySusie33
Hey! I'm not sure if this is something that is effecting you in game, but by the looks of it I think its just your R15 animation packs idle look that makes them look stuck together. Message back if this is not the case.
No it actually isn't, I've seen other people walk around with the same problem. I've even tried to change my animation pack, but it made no difference.

Ratings
Roblox
PotatoXOverlord
Discord
Potato#6991
Roblox
TomboySusie33
Ratings
Roblox
PotatoXOverlord
Discord
Potato#6991
Have you tried changing body scale
I have
Post automatically merged:

Have you tried applying them over and over until they're not stuck?
I can try, but it probably won't work
Can you clarify what you mean by "the legs are stuck"
They kinda glitch into eachother? They're supposed to be further apart
So you're saying that the legs are just clipping inside of each other?

Ratings
Roblox
TNNGNinjagirl
Hey!

I hope you guys can help me, I really need some help because I have no idea what caused the problem and how to fix it! My avatars legs are stuck together? I want to achieve a 'thick' look for my character, what I USED to do (it worked fine before) is put 'man legs' on my character, but now they get stuck together? I don't know what is causing this problem and I really want (/need) to fix it!

Thank you for your time!

xoxo Susie
@susie33panda I'm pretty sure it's just a glitch that should go away eventually or when you join in games, but if you really wanna be sure you could reset your avatar and put everything back on again...(If I were you I'd wait it off :T) Anyways, hope I helped! Have a lovely day! :) - ItzMysteriousA