I need some help

Aug 29, 2018
Roblox
GamingMaster0124
Discord
GamingMaster YT#7834
Im trying to make a spining model of a person and I got my hinge and my motor and stuff and I can make a part spin but because its a person even if its a model the hinge tries to go to 1 foot not inbetween the 2 so I made a part and put it right under the feet then I grouped them together so they would be one part then I did the hinge and motor thing again and even tho its 1 piece now it still only spins the part I put under the feet.

Can someone please help me I cant figure out why its not working because I made it all one part.

Thanks,
GamingMaster0124

CallMeKY

Feb 25, 2018
Maine, USA
Roblox
CallMeKY
Discord
CallMeKY#5012
I will help you. I have one question, though. How much are you paying?
Nothing for a cheap game creator, this is an easy to do but fairly popular question.
Im trying to make a spining model of a person and I got my hinge and my motor and stuff and I can make a part spin but because its a person even if its a model the hinge tries to go to 1 foot not in between the 2 so I made a part and put it right under the feet then I grouped them together so they would be one part then I did the hinge and motor thing again and even tho its 1 piece now it still only spins the part I put under the feet.

Can someone please help me I cant figure out why its not working because I made it all one part.

Thanks,
GamingMaster0124
I'd check out this post and dig through his links if you want a detailed response. The linked post is more directed toward toward preventing lag, but goes into rotating models and stuff. If you read through it thoroughly you should have the tools you need by the end.

Aug 29, 2018
Roblox
GamingMaster0124
Discord
GamingMaster YT#7834
I created an kit for you try this
Thanks so much dude will take me a little while to put all my stuff on it but atleast I know have what I was trying to make thanks so much for the help because I just could not figure it out.
Post automatically merged:

I created an kit for you try this
I got all my stuff on it and got it working you have no idea how greatful I am thanks so much dude
Post automatically merged:

I will help you. I have one question, though. How much are you paying?
If i was paying i would of said i was paying but im not because i have no robux and there are nice people out there like the ones that helped me that will just help because they are nice and because its a simple script i just dont know how to script so if i wanted help from someone who is not nice and will most likley scam me then i would have said i was paying almost all of the people who say they are scripters and will script for money are scammers and i have been scammed by a few of them.

Last edited: