I need some volunteers to make a game on roblox | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I need some volunteers to make a game on roblox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetous

Dec 12, 2019
Roblox
Tetous_YT
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello there, I need some volunteers to make a Roblox game. I am trying to make a game that is close the Seraph of the End.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we are able to get this finished and up and runing on the roblox site. After we make some revenue I will pay you most of what I earn.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To qualify you need to atleast watch or read Seraph of the end. I think I is on Netflix and season on is 1.99 on amazon prime.
My username is Tetous_YT
I will need some builders and scripters also some cloths makers. Animators are needed too would be good too.
I only want you to do this if you have time. I do not want to take away time from your Family and friends.
If you have any questions please contact me on at Tetous#0098 on discord and I will reply as soon as I can. Also you can ask your questions here too.
This is going to be a big project so Volunteer at your own risk.

Anyways thank you for considering volunteering.

Tetous.

Tetous

Dec 12, 2019
Roblox
Tetous_YT
User warned for spamming multiple similar threads
Oh really?
Post automatically merged:

oops

ok