Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I think I found the source code for the basic roblox game content.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Ethanisagamer

Jan 9, 2021
Roblox
Ethansean0607
WeirdthingIfoundonroblox.PNG I found this by going to C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-b28d71dc03f94136\ExtraContent\models\DataModelPatch. Dragging it to roblox studio will show a folder that has the basic stuff in a basic roblox game (ex: loading screen, screentime, etc) I don't know if other people discovered this, I also don't know if this is for something else entirety, or it's just something useless. I tried to post this on reddit but it says that I don't have enough Karma. I want to know what it is.

Ethanisagamer

Jan 9, 2021
Roblox
Ethansean0607
Regarding the small text, I am not a roblox dev so I am not 100% sure but I think its a ban/warn thing in-game since the script keep on saying stuff like
Warning = 1
lockdown = 2
messageId, etc

Reactions: jamescoolcraft

redplugger123745

Jan 10, 2021
Roblox
redplugger123745
View attachment 31200 I found this by going to C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-b28d71dc03f94136\ExtraContent\models\DataModelPatch. Dragging it to roblox studio will show a folder that has the basic stuff in a basic roblox game (ex: loading screen, screentime, etc) I don't know if other people discovered this, I also don't know if this is for something else entirety, or it's just something useless. I tried to post this on reddit but it says that I don't have enough Karma. I want to know what it is.
Can you go more in to it