Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I Updated My Tycoon Game From 2015.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Micket

Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
sammas
Discord
Mitch.#9595
genuine good tycoon, brings me back to older days. thanks for playing with me. i hope others enjoy it. its def better played with a friend

Reactions: osamh556

osamh556

Nov 23, 2021
Roblox
osamh556
the memories came rushing back to me o my gos

the first game i ever played was a fnaf tycoon, played it all day and i maxed out the foxy base. i was op there, and then i left and learned that tycoons dont save
2014-2015 was when five nights at freddy exploded in popularity, the home page was filled with fnaf roleplay/tycoon games.

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101

the first game i ever played was a fnaf tycoon, played it all day and i maxed out the foxy base. i was op there, and then i left and learned that tycoons dont save
2014-2015 was when five nights at freddy exploded in popularity, the home page was filled with fnaf roleplay/tycoon games.
Yeah man the memories. I joined in 2018 as a real player and played for awhile in 2015 for… a long while. And I remember seeing FNaF everywhere. Even in 2018 it was pretty big.

osamh556

Nov 23, 2021
Roblox
osamh556
I remember finding out the CD+ cheat because of that one Skyrim youtuber who started to milk FNAF
I don't know why but fnaf is the only horror game that I just can't play, the jumpscares scare the hell out of me especially fnaf 1 and 2.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah man the memories. I joined in 2018 as a real player and played for awhile in 2015 for… a long while. And I remember seeing FNaF everywhere. Even in 2018 it was pretty big.
even flood escape had fnaf morphs in it the old one though

OpTicJuiceDrop

FJIDSJSISAjsfjisjdswebAIUHAjijjisfg
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
SANDTRlPS
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
I remember finding out the CD+ cheat because of that one Skyrim youtuber who started to milk FNAF
I don't know why but fnaf is the only horror game that I just can't play, the jumpscares scare the hell out of me especially fnaf 1 and 2.

No it didn't

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
I’m not giving important info so don’t ask
Roblox
DominicFox101

tbh the scariest game for me was fnaf 4. the 1st game was scary and all and even replaying it is spooky but fnaf 4 gets me, for many reasons. fnaf 3 would be number two, because i cant imagine the pain that the guy in springtrap is or was in during the springlock failure. he deserved it yes, but think of it like this. your children all died knowing you were messed up, your oldest son hates you, and you've lived for thirty years in a rusty death bucket you helped to create. essentially, you live for 30 years with your internal organs messed up, ur half alive, and u burn to "death" in a fire. and the gameplay is also scary. essentially you have to stop springtrap from getting to you, and killing you. simple, but its hard. you have to play your cards carefully, especially on later nights. and once he gets to you he stares you down, waiting for you to just blink. thats it. one simple motion and ur dead. everything is over at that one moment.

fnaf 4 though... 9th layer of hell stuff. not really, but it makes me nervous. i beat the first three, all five nights, and i completed night 6 and 7 on fnaf 1 farely easy. then i tried fnaf 4. i still havent beaten it. its mainly a personal thing but i remember staying up VERY LATE to guard my door because i accidently saw my parents watching Chucky (the killer doll) and it scared me. day and night id stay up, staring at my door and closet, hoping the sun would peak up just a little so light could sprinkle in, making me feel safe. this went on for almost a year, until i forgot about Chucky. it was over, i had done it. i was safe.

then i played fnaf 4. it was horrific. the memories of Chucky came flying back at me like a derailed train, only this time it was a bedroom, and two doors and a closet. the bedroom mocked my own, with the white doors and closet that urged you to look deeper into it. first night i went to the right, listened, and then my heart began racing. i thought i saw one, yet i wasnt sure. so i went to the left. closed the door, then opened it, and then... chica. standing in front of me for a split second, i was killed right after my brain realized i was in danger. genuinely scary stuff. like, you know you cant just run out of your room looking for mom and dad. the animatronics, the monsters, Chucky will be there. then its all up to you to imagine what will happen to you if you dare search for help.

tl;dr, yeah. scary.

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop