Buying - I will buy a hat, could you reserve it. | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Buying I will buy a hat, could you reserve it.

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinoboi

Aug 12, 2020
Roblox
EpicDinoHarry
Hi, I'm new here lol. I just wanted to ask someone, I've always wanted perfectly Legitimate business hat, but twice I have gotten close to getting it and twice I got scammed before I get it but I have a chance to get it again. When it's Christmas I might be able to get 4000 robux. So if you have, could you reserve it or something please.

Thanks,
Harry

Coolcatmomi

CancelledFrog😔x3
VIP
Feb 24, 2018
well since this isn't an official forum, I am assuming you're asking a member to buy it for you while you wait? I doubt that will happen anytime soon

dinoboi

Aug 12, 2020
Roblox
EpicDinoHarry
well since this isn't an official forum, I am assuming you're asking a member to buy it for you while you wait? I doubt that will happen anytime soon
No, I meant if they already have it could they keep it and then I'll buy it.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
No, I meant if they already have it could they keep it and then I'll buy it.
May I ask how you got scammed? Because I find it rather odd that you appear to give away all your robux before you want to buy it, but you end up falling for it twice... So either you're not very bright, or you're just rather gullible.

RealCV10K

Verified
Aug 19, 2020
Roblox
CV10K
Hi, I'm new here lol. I just wanted to ask someone, I've always wanted perfectly Legitimate business hat, but twice I have gotten close to getting it and twice I got scammed before I get it but I have a chance to get it again. When it's Christmas I might be able to get 4000 robux. So if you have, could you reserve it or something please.

Thanks,
Harry
No worries about getting one at Xmas time, there's over 8000 copies floating around now by people with Premium (who are able to sell them.)

Historically between 30 and 300 are sold each day during the months of November and December.

RealCV10K

Verified
Aug 19, 2020
Roblox
CV10K
May I ask how you got scammed? Because I find it rather odd that you appear to give away all your robux before you want to buy it, but you end up falling for it twice... So either you're not very bright, or you're just rather gullible.
Nothing in your post remotely reflects what OP said.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
Nothing in your post remotely reflects what OP said.
How so? He literally said that in quotes, "I have gotten close to getting it and twice I got scammed before I get it but I have a chance to get it again" So what doesn't reflect on what he said? From what had BEEN said was that he got scammed for some reason that CAUSED him to lose all his robux. Whether that having to do with his account getting compromised and someone buys a t-shirt and all his robux is gone.

So again, would you care to elaborate what is not relevant then? Because I find everything I said to be perfectly reflected upon what the OP had said, I just made a few assumptions based off the little information he had given us, because clearly he didn't tell us why or how he got scammed.. And I kinda find it funny how he fell for it.. twice...

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

RealCV10K

Verified
Aug 19, 2020
Roblox
CV10K
So again, would you care to elaborate what is not relevant then? Because I find everything I said to be perfectly reflected upon what the OP had said, I just made a few assumptions based off the little information he had given us, because clearly he didn't tell us why or how he got scammed.. And I kinda find it funny how he fell for it.. twice...
Read it wrong, I'd go easy on him tho. He's probably just a little kid.

I've had many of the top 50 traders come to me after getting scammed or termed for loaner items to rebuild their wealth with.

If you've never been scammed before, I'm told its like getting kicked in the stomach for 3 days straight.

Cheers

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
NubForSale
Read it wrong, I'd go easy on him tho. He's probably just a little kid.

I've had many of the top 50 traders come to me after getting scammed or termed for loaner items to rebuild their wealth with.

If you've never been scammed before, I'm told its like getting kicked in the stomach for 3 days straight.

Cheers
oh trust me, I've been scammed before and it ain't fun. 7 years ago I first got scammed and lost 10k because I fell for something so stupid I can't believe I even would've done it. Recently I got scammed, but it was more of a creative scam then just "hey want robux?" type of scam. And I lost over 70k rap and thousands of my robux. Luckily due to the rollback system I got everything back, including my robux. So yeah, it's not fun.

Reactions: RealCV10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.