Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

If your avatar would have a backstory, what would it be?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonV

Aug 28, 2021
I forgor 💀
m.youtube.com
Roblox
dragosv08
My avatar's backstory would be that it was a normal human until he was chosen for a test, wich would introduce robots for the first time with actual human emotions. He was put on a chair but he did not know this would probably be the last chair he would sit on if the project goes wrong. The doctors had a computer in their hands and they were planning to stuck his head into the pc wich would transfer his soul to the pc (Ya i know its kinda inspired by fnaf) the project worked but they were planning to do more tests, so he fleed the lab and was never seen again

riko

thats my name!
Ultra
May 5, 2020
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Riko_okiR
Discord
Masked Ruby#4945
great trillionaire riko used to be a mafia boss and my current avatar is one of his 2008 crooks

mikles

Jun 27, 2020
Your local supermarket
www.youtube.com
Roblox
MikePlays3010
Discord
when im 13
my avatar used to be a high class gentleman. he would attend important events, always in his usual fancy suit, and he would be well known around the country. they used to call him a very fancy name, but i cant remember what it could be.. he found a peculiar shop that suited with his suit, a top hat that was a gradient of greyscale with squares on top by using a fixed metal rope. the shopkeeper called it the "chaotic top hat." he bought it for fairly 530 EGP and went on to continue his business. but then, something disastrous happened. the poor man was walking by the road, where a very fast car hit him, thus wiping the memories off of his head, only being when he was about 6 years old. everything happened so quick, and now the child walks around with a lollipop in his mouth waiting to be dissolved. (it wont)

KripticPK

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Roblox
Mighty_Greg2332
Discord
KripticPK#3417
A Man named KrypticPK AKA Player killer was a mischievous steam punked man who has the guantlet of Janus as he adventures out with his mechanical jetpack to go fourth onto his next adventure

Reactions: 1Sugar

tigers

⛓🖤👾🦋🪲⚡️
VIP
Feb 3, 2021
Maryland
Roblox
Mayagamingtv
Discord
stanloona#6969
2000s teen pop star

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Sugar

davictma

Banned
Dec 30, 2020
Southern Hemisphere
Roblox
davictma
He went on a wedding, but he really liked his clothes so he never changed them. He was also so happy that his eyes would never stop looking wonderful.

Rukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#0001
There once was a penguin named Ruk. He did not like being kept at the zoo when he was little. So once when he was older, he escaped the zoo. He travelled for miles and stayed in a reserve called club penguin. He stayed there until some people started to kill the penguins Ruk escaped and went into this land called Madrid. He needed certain things so he went around houses stalking and then stealing certain items. People always shouted "You creep!" And that's where he was nicknamed Rukreep. Rukreep lived happily ever after.

It's the same for bumpty

Ashbashthesmash

Jun 8, 2021
Roblox
Ashbashthesmash
Discord
Ashbashthesmash#6124
My character is not just known for being a cat, but a mythical cat creature that came from a part of a galaxy where stars are blue and light blue instead of yellow and white. So my character is half cat and half alien. When my character came to the Robloxian World on a space shuttle, I was already known as a major threat to the society because of the shooting stars that followed me, that landed into the town killing at least 3 Robloxians. I was put in as a test subject with a couple of other mythical creatures, which looked like the Robloxians I saw when I landed here. Each test subject had their own room, with their own devices that were going to be used as punishment, for behavioral problems, or unexpected occurrences that caused deaths, like what happened to my space shuttle. The one I had, had a giant mallet and I didn't know what it was going to be for. Smashing my body into a wall? I mean who knows! But before I could have the chance to move and look at the mallet it smashed my head and I got a brain injury. I could hardly move and fell flat into the floor! The scientist were writing down some stuff on the clipboard, and when I finally got up from the floor I was super dizzy and I wanted to puke. But I didn't wanna feel embarrassed in front of a bunch of scientist. However it was already too late. I puked rainbows out of my digestive system, and all the scientists looked at me and started writing down more stuff on the clipboard. I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to cover my face with my hands and cry. I hated having to even look at them, what kind of monster decided it would be okay to test out innocent creatures weaknesses in a white room with a hanging light and a lack of things in there except the walls. All I can feel is a lack of guilt thinking this planet would be peaceful. After a dozen more brutal beatings from the mallet in the white room and likely puking a couple times, I was sent to my cell to sleep. I lost a lot of hope of having peace again in a different planet and accepted that I would be stuck here and used as a test subject. Until I heard a huge explosion that likely came from outside of the cell. I went to check and I saw one of my shooting stars that I saw when I got to the planet. It left a dent in the wall and many prisoners rushed over there to look at it. There was no security gates or guards there so we were able to escape. Thank goodness hope was able to save me, I was able to get out of there without any guards trying to chase me. After the long distance of running away from that place I called a nightmare. I was stuck in a city filled with tall skyscrapers, Business buildings and a bunch of horrifically build houses that came from a horror film. At this point Idk where in the heck I should go or stay, I had no money and the people that locked me in stolen my food supplies. I looked around the city some more and found a Cafe playing a familiar type of music that my planet loved to play. It sounded catchy so I walked to it and it turns out it did not come from the cafe it came from the back side of it. When I checked it out I saw a radio with five people sitting on the ground right next to the campfire and eating some Ramen Noodles that might of came from the Cafe. They let me stay with them until they can make enough money at the cafe to get an apartment that can fit five people including me into it. They offered me some Ramen Noodles and some coffee to have for dinner, while I was trying to get warm in the fire. While I was eating I saw a medium RV Van that had boxes right next to it. I just knew we were going to stay there for the night. One of the employees noticed I was still wearing my prisoners outfit and they asked me what happened. I told them my full story and where I came from, and they were utterly shocked by what I went through to get where I was now. They promised that they can take good care of me as a family member and as a pet, considering I'm a mythical cat. And this is where I am now. We got an apartment, and I was able to get my own room! I made a good relationship with the people I stayed with and they even gave me a present for my 1 year anniversary of when they first saw me. I got a blue and white striped shirt, some headphones shaped like a octagon to listen to some music and an inflatable mallet that reminded me of the one that smashed my head when I was in that white room in the experimental lobby. I was a scared of seeing that mallet again, but then I thought. Maybe if I strap this to my back I could use it for self defense if someone tries to fight me or attack me. And now this is the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed my paragraph of the backstory of my character. I had a pretty fun time typing this for an hour lol.

Reactions: Dule74

jamescoolcraft

Exemplar Member
May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
Discord
jamescoolcrafter15#8715
1630463708515.png
Got his Christmas hat when visiting an arctic part of Robloxia. Got his gnome hat from a tribe of gnomes deep within a tall forest. Got his tickets-tie custom made from a tailor. Is followed around by a bloxy cola spider he found in the abandoned lab of a mad scientist. Hangs out in an underground bunker complex located under the house. House is located in a town called Robloxcity. Collects lots of hats.

KripticPK

Mar 9, 2021
Canada
Roblox
Mighty_Greg2332
Discord
KripticPK#3417
My character is not just known for being a cat, but a mythical cat creature that came from a part of a galaxy where stars are blue and light blue instead of yellow and white. So my character is half cat and half alien. When my character came to the Robloxian World on a space shuttle, I was already known as a major threat to the society because of the shooting stars that followed me, that landed into the town killing at least 3 Robloxians. I was put in as a test subject with a couple of other mythical creatures, which looked like the Robloxians I saw when I landed here. Each test subject had their own room, with their own devices that were going to be used as punishment, for behavioral problems, or unexpected occurrences that caused deaths, like what happened to my space shuttle. The one I had, had a giant mallet and I didn't know what it was going to be for. Smashing my body into a wall? I mean who knows! But before I could have the chance to move and look at the mallet it smashed my head and I got a brain injury. I could hardly move and fell flat into the floor! The scientist were writing down some stuff on the clipboard, and when I finally got up from the floor I was super dizzy and I wanted to puke. But I didn't wanna feel embarrassed in front of a bunch of scientist. However it was already too late. I puked rainbows out of my digestive system, and all the scientists looked at me and started writing down more stuff on the clipboard. I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to cover my face with my hands and cry. I hated having to even look at them, what kind of monster decided it would be okay to test out innocent creatures weaknesses in a white room with a hanging light and a lack of things in there except the walls. All I can feel is a lack of guilt thinking this planet would be peaceful. After a dozen more brutal beatings from the mallet in the white room and likely puking a couple times, I was sent to my cell to sleep. I lost a lot of hope of having peace again in a different planet and accepted that I would be stuck here and used as a test subject. Until I heard a huge explosion that likely came from outside of the cell. I went to check and I saw one of my shooting stars that I saw when I got to the planet. It left a dent in the wall and many prisoners rushed over there to look at it. There was no security gates or guards there so we were able to escape. Thank goodness hope was able to save me, I was able to get out of there without any guards trying to chase me. After the long distance of running away from that place I called a nightmare. I was stuck in a city filled with tall skyscrapers, Business buildings and a bunch of horrifically build houses that came from a horror film. At this point Idk where in the heck I should go or stay, I had no money and the people that locked me in stolen my food supplies. I looked around the city some more and found a Cafe playing a familiar type of music that my planet loved to play. It sounded catchy so I walked to it and it turns out it did not come from the cafe it came from the back side of it. When I checked it out I saw a radio with five people sitting on the ground right next to the campfire and eating some Ramen Noodles that might of came from the Cafe. They let me stay with them until they can make enough money at the cafe to get an apartment that can fit five people including me into it. They offered me some Ramen Noodles and some coffee to have for dinner, while I was trying to get warm in the fire. While I was eating I saw a medium RV Van that had boxes right next to it. I just knew we were going to stay there for the night. One of the employees noticed I was still wearing my prisoners outfit and they asked me what happened. I told them my full story and where I came from, and they were utterly shocked by what I went through to get where I was now. They promised that they can take good care of me as a family member and as a pet, considering I'm a mythical cat. And this is where I am now. We got an apartment, and I was able to get my own room! I made a good relationship with the people I stayed with and they even gave me a present for my 1 year anniversary of when they first saw me. I got a blue and white striped shirt, some headphones shaped like a octagon to listen to some music and an inflatable mallet that reminded me of the one that smashed my head when I was in that white room in the experimental lobby. I was a scared of seeing that mallet again, but then I thought. Maybe if I strap this to my back I could use it for self defense if someone tries to fight me or attack me. And now this is the end of my story, I hope you enjoyed my paragraph of the backstory of my character. I had a pretty fun time typing this for an hour lol.
how long did it take to type this one essay you did

Ashbashthesmash

Jun 8, 2021
Roblox
Ashbashthesmash
Discord
Ashbashthesmash#6124
how long did it take to type this one essay you did
It says it on the very bottom. It took me in hour to type this whole thing. I had to really think through this entire story and tried shortening it out so it wouldn't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.