Im a god builder and I can script | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Im a god builder and I can script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018
From the replies. I see this:

1. Your grammar is horrible.
2. Very toxic
3. Presenting us with rip offs

I wouldn't hire you.
idc its not about my grammer ur like Donald trump everything gots to be great and slaves should come back
racist white or any race u are and u seeing me going ur age this ur age that omg stop
and im going to delete it because im not allowed to have it says people who says they own roblox
I said BREATHE

bigboypadilla9

Jul 10, 2018
Mincraft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327

2. Very toxic

I wouldn't hire you.
idc its not about my grammer ur like Donald trump everything gots to be great and slaves should come back
racist white or any race u are and u seeing me going ur age this ur age that omg stop
that doesnt make sense. wth

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018

2. Very toxic

I wouldn't hire you.
he's breathing, don't bother him rn

bigboypadilla9

Jul 10, 2018
Mincraft
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
Discord
bigboypadilla#0327

2. Very toxic

I wouldn't hire you.
he's breathing, don't bother him rn
oh alright

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

BombasticBrody

Feb 11, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
u joined in 2015
Years don’t matter, I know many people who have joined from 2015 and the following years afterwards who are good or just decent at building, and I’m also gonna include myself in referring to that, because, well why not, I mean while I don’t think I’m bad, I just think overall I’m ok, though I’ve been told by several others that I am good at doing certain things...

Coolcatmomi

VIP
Feb 24, 2018
u joined in 2015
Years don’t matter, I know many people who have joined from 2015 and the following years afterwards who are good or just decent at building, and I’m also gonna include myself in referring to that, because, well why not, I mean while I don’t think I’m bad, I just think overall I’m ok, though I’ve been told by several others that I am good at doing certain things...
no he had said he joined 2014, so i told him he joined 2015, he edited message and done

Reactions: BombasticBrody

BombasticBrody

Feb 11, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Bombastic_Brody
Discord
Bombastic Brody#3408
u joined in 2015
no he had said he joined 2014, so i told him he joined 2015, he edited message and done
ah ok, sorry I misunderstood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Generalissimus Generalissimus: It's... hair?