I'm a slightly above average builder and i cannot script | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I'm a slightly above average builder and i cannot script

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmmy

May 28, 2018
Porter, Indiana
Roblox
lmmy
I'm a builder who can do lots of things.
I need only [more than 100 Robux] as a [one time payment and not a "monthly check"]

Behold my [not a scam] game that [definitely doesnt cost 25 robux to play] that uses exactly [zero free models].

Because yeeeeeeeeeet white castle

Jokes aside, throw money at me and ill do the thing. I left my little group of contractors a while back because ive downgraded my PC substanitally and dont have the specs or work area for gigantic group builds anymore.

lmmy

May 28, 2018
Porter, Indiana
Roblox
lmmy
Do you have any recent examples? The game you showed is over 2 years old.
not much has really changed in the years, anything i did in the last year or so is entirely out of my hands with at most my username somewhere hidden in it

I think the most recent thing i actually have on my profile is my virtual 380ED i made to copy my real 380ED

which is viewable here:

or the real one here:

Fletcher

Poorly Known Member ;(
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621
I need only [more than 100 Robux] as a [one time payment and not a "monthly check"]

Behold my [not a scam] game that [definitely doesnt cost 25 robux to play] that uses exactly [zero free models].

Jokes aside, throw money at me and ill do the thing. I left my little group of contractors a while back because ive downgraded my PC substanitally and dont have the specs or work area for gigantic group builds anymore.
You have a collection of CPUs but decide to downgrade your PC

Interesting

lmmy

May 28, 2018
Porter, Indiana
Roblox
lmmy

Interesting
No point in having a high end PC if you’re not really using it properly. I don’t play a lot of demanding games anymore and my solidworks stuff can be done without gpu acceleration.

thinking I’m gonna use the Athlon 5350, 25 watt tdp, quadcore apu, SoC style system. It’s small and sips power. I just gotta figure out where on earth I put the I/o shield

DF0DE690-9688-4671-823C-BB6F074220E4.jpeg

Fletcher

Poorly Known Member ;(
VIP
Jun 6, 2018
The Local Cat Tree
Roblox
ChubbyFurry
Discord
Fletcher#3621

Interesting
No point in having a high end PC if you’re not really using it properly. I don’t play a lot of demanding games anymore and my solidworks stuff can be done without gpu acceleration.

thinking I’m gonna use the Athlon 5350, 25 watt tdp, quadcore apu, SoC style system. It’s small and sips power. I just gotta figure out where on earth I put the I/o shield

View attachment 18115
I just threw my I/O in a drawer somewhere, to use when I reassemble my PC in the future

Though that's likely not what you'd want

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Generalissimus Generalissimus: It's... hair?