• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

I’m building a game and don’t know how to script.

Ratings
Roblox
Magicalpokemon123
I’m building a game named Farming Tycoon (Its kind of like a simulator as well) And don’t know how to script, I need help scripting, and the game instead of buttons you buy stuff from shops and upgrade things simulator style. So if you know how to script this reply to this post and tell me and I’ll respond as fast as possible (My Roblox user is Magicalpokemon123)

Ratings
Roblox
Fractaloid
QUOTE:
I’m building a game named Farming Tycoon...And don’t know how to script, I need help scripting,
This is the place to learn. I'll see what I can do from this armchair, but know there're probably more capable people out there.

QUOTE:
and the game instead of buttons you buy stuff from shops and upgrade things simulator style. So if you know how to script this reply to this post and tell me and I’ll respond as fast as possible (My Roblox user is Magicalpokemon123)
It sounds like you want a gui-based shop. Don't know quite what you mean by "upgrade things simulator style" - never was a huuge fan of "simulator" type games - so can you clarify?