Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I’m not sure how to explain this very well

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
home
Sorry to reply late, but I think the problem isn't caused by the new update, but it's caused by the recurring ads. The ads keep changing every few seconds and because of that the page moves up and down to fill in the space where the ad was because of how he interface was made or whatnot (I'm not sure).

I don't think there is a way for Aaron to fix this other than blocking some ad sources which, honestly, idk is even possible since I don't know how Xenforo or website building works. But what I do know is one way to solve this is to use an adblocker or buy premium which should get rid of the ads for good. Other than that, I don't think there are any solutions to this until we wait for the scam ads to go away, which will take from a few months to a year or two.

If anybody can check my reply, that'd be great, because honestly, I'm not sure what I'm saying is right or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.