Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

I’m probably going to join OpTic (or Optic)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
I mean it’s some new trend I guess. Also explain to me how do I do it? Change my name? I’m only joining cuz I think it’ll be fun. I expect plenty of gatekeeping though. Also what’s good about FaZe???? I mean I’m sticking with OpTic but I mean try to get me to join FaZe just try. Also OpTic is epic!!!!! And idk about FaZe man, I mean… like I said just try to get me to join FaZe.

@OpTicJuiceDrop

FazeYS0

FaZe member
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
you're making a mistake.
juicedrop uses his optic members as torture experiments and locks them in a 3 inch basement, i cannot get into the details but i have seen it firsthand
faze has good, well known and respected members, and we will be ambassadors of your robloxity lore, infact, you get an 103 billion pound sponsorship deal with us
im taking this seriously, very seriously

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
you're making a mistake.
juicedrop uses his optic members as torture experiments and locks them in a 3 inch basement, i cannot get into the details but i have seen it firsthand
faze has good, well known and respected members, and we will be ambassadors of your robloxity lore, infact, you get an 103 billion pound sponsorship deal with us
nothing against you but 89% of FaZe is either really salty kids, or kids who are stuck up. the other half (most likely including you) are interesting people. the deal on the other hand, might seem interesting. you got the money? also also the three inch torture basement is something im into, so yeah

FazeYS0

FaZe member
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
nothing against you but 89% of FaZe is either really salty kids, or kids who are stuck up.
a common misconception, i see. faze members are common charity donators and greatly kind people, what you see from the public are misconceptions. deceit. lies.
the deal on the other hand, might seem interesting. you got the money?
we have a 1t balance in the bank rn, sign up and your robloxity lore will be sponsored by us, promoted by us, hitting big time, while you get money and join the best organization on the planet

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
nothing against you but 89% of FaZe is either really salty kids, or kids who are stuck up.
a common misconception, i see. faze members are common charity donators and greatly kind people, what you see from the public are misconceptions. deceit. lies.
we have a 1t balance in the bank rn, sign up and your robloxity lore will be sponsored by us, promoted by us, hitting big time, while you get money and join the best organization on the planet
listen to this while u read. ahem. cookie for example is that one guy who i cant stand. i mean hes cool, but he doesnt seem to respect me, so i dont respect him. same goes for omar, but this is all very parasocial and such. me saying that they are bad people on the forum doesnt mean they are bad people irl. and the deal? well... i get it. i understand what you're trying to do. all great stories never live up to the debt they owe to the big boys. the writer usually leaves and goes his way, while the big boys (you) get to play with all the good stuff. i smell shady stuff in your deal.
secondly, yes i know i get money. i know its a win win but we all know the deal. and FaZe clan is just a stepping stool for other organizations. in life, you will never be on top of somebody, because someone will be on top of you. you may think you are the most powerful person ever, and that may be true, but god stands on top of you, and my oh my that force is inmovable man. for example, whos pulling the strings with FaZe? someone greedy, selfish? or is it built on a foundation of sand, and will it crumble? in reality, we are all puppets, performing on a stage. and the strings above us are invisible. dont you see?
the wool has been placed upon your eyes. omar, you, cookie, everyone else, i dont care if i get ratio'd for this. my opinion is based. i dont care. even if my little story flops, you will laugh, just as the one above you, laughs as FaZe clan itself disperses and crumbles into dust. humanity has built an empire, and once the foundation of said empire cracks, and little pebbles fall from it, people fix it right up, and the old pebbles that fell are just, well they are just that. as time goes on, those pebbles are forgotten. walked on time and time again, only to dig deeper into the dirt, to be found by someone in the future, and to be scrapped and turned into something else.
we are all sheep. im even tempted to not join OpTic, after all, its sheepish. and i am no sheep. my opinion is based. you cannot, will not, and shall not disagree, after all it is my opinion. and if my opinion is hated, so be it. my opinion will be forgotten, and FaZe clan will as well. and soon enough OpTic will as well. our lives are stepping stones for greater people. we are used as tools, so we can then use tools, for those tools to be used to use the ground we walk on, and then for it to form something greater, better, shinier. and then that new thing will become old and fade away for it to only crumble again...
we live the same loop. we live under the same sun. we live on roughly the same time. we are only human. we will not fall, for we will stand again as something else, something or someone greater. ashes to ashes, forever, ad astra, infinitum. now, no. i am not interested in joining FaZe. nerds.

• Wow
Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

FazeYS0

FaZe member
VIP
Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
listen to this while u read. ahem. cookie for example is that one guy who i cant stand. i mean hes cool, but he doesnt seem to respect me, so i dont respect him. same goes for omar, but this is all very parasocial and such. me saying that they are bad people on the forum doesnt mean they are bad people irl. and the deal? well... i get it. i understand what you're trying to do. all great stories never live up to the debt they owe to the big boys. the writer usually leaves and goes his way, while the big boys (you) get to play with all the good stuff. i smell shady stuff in your deal.
secondly, yes i know i get money. i know its a win win but we all know the deal. and FaZe clan is just a stepping stool for other organizations. in life, you will never be on top of somebody, because someone will be on top of you. you may think you are the most powerful person ever, and that may be true, but god stands on top of you, and my oh my that force is inmovable man. for example, whos pulling the strings with FaZe? someone greedy, selfish? or is it built on a foundation of sand, and will it crumble? in reality, we are all puppets, performing on a stage. and the strings above us are invisible. dont you see?
the wool has been placed upon your eyes. omar, you, cookie, everyone else, i dont care if i get ratio'd for this. my opinion is based. i dont care. even if my little story flops, you will laugh, just as the one above you, laughs as FaZe clan itself disperses and crumbles into dust. humanity has built an empire, and once the foundation of said empire cracks, and little pebbles fall from it, people fix it right up, and the old pebbles that fell are just, well they are just that. as time goes on, those pebbles are forgotten. walked on time and time again, only to dig deeper into the dirt, to be found by someone in the future, and to be scrapped and turned into something else.
we are all sheep. im even tempted to not join OpTic, after all, its sheepish. and i am no sheep. my opinion is based. you cannot, will not, and shall not disagree, after all it is my opinion. and if my opinion is hated, so be it. my opinion will be forgotten, and FaZe clan will as well. and soon enough OpTic will as well. our lives are stepping stones for greater people. we are used as tools, so we can then use tools, for those tools to be used to use the ground we walk on, and then for it to form something greater, better, shinier. and then that new thing will become old and fade away for it to only crumble again...
we live the same loop. we live under the same sun. we live on roughly the same time. we are only human. we will not fall, for we will stand again as something else, something or someone greater. ashes to ashes, forever, ad astra, infinitum. now, no. i am not interested in joining FaZe. nerds.
1634196025490.png

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
View attachment 58436

become.jpg

Reactions: FazeYS0

FaZecookie

FaZe Member (he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
FaZe Headquarters
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
cookie for example is that one guy who i cant stand. i mean hes cool, but he doesnt seem to respect me, so i dont respect him.
lmao what? you don’t know if i respect you or not mate. plus even if i didn’t i wouldn’t say it to your face or be rude about it. i just simply block people i find annoying

OpTicMKunderscoreXR

The guy from your local IKEA
VIP
Jun 11, 2021
your local IKEA
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Metallic_M2
you're making a mistake.
No, juicedrop gave us free robux and we are not in a basement
obvious /j here

OpTicJuiceDrop

Done with the FaZe VS. OpTic thing
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
MyNa_mesNotRick
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
you're making a mistake.
obvious /j here
i gave you my robux pls respond

OpTicMKunderscoreXR

The guy from your local IKEA
VIP
Jun 11, 2021
your local IKEA
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Metallic_M2
you're making a mistake.
obvious /j here
i gave you my robux pls respond
cool robux juice

Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101
bruh y’all taking this too seriously
I mean yeah it’s just a name change, and maybe a name for myself in general but why do people freak out about it??? I mean its also a team but

FaZe 🤡
Post automatically merged:

smh riko handwriting vs anti riko handwriting was more chill of a trend than faze vs optic
It’s a war

FarmCacti

Certified Reputation Spreader
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas
www.torproject.org
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
surcanp#1001
I mean yeah it’s just a name change, and maybe a name for myself in general but why do people freak out about it??? I mean its also a team but

FaZe 🤡

smh riko handwriting vs anti riko handwriting was more chill of a trend than faze vs optic
It’s a war
no dude, i mean people are like just rampaging over someone’s opinion, which is about a joke/just really small thing

DominicFox101

Oct 2, 2021
Robloxity, Robloxia
Roblox
DominicFox101

FaZe 🤡

It’s a war
no dude, i mean people are like just rampaging over someone’s opinion, which is about a joke/just really small thing
Yeah I see what you mean