Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Impeachment of TheKFCGaming

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesplandro

Dec 12, 2017
Hello citizens of SummerSet. I am here to announce the official impeachment of TheKFCGaming from the position of Mayor.

He has been impeached for lack of activity and knowledge as a Mayor. If you were not at the city meeting which took place on 19th December 2017 at around 20:50bst then you will not know about this.

KFC has sent many messages saying "I will be active more" in the discord. Here are his exact words on a message he sent.

"As you know I been focusing on my YT channel and my roblox jobs at the most. I haven't been a really best active Deputy Mayor you could say... Currently at 142 subs I have alot of things to foucuse on and I'm a pretty active guy you can say myself.However I am the new Mayor due to sadly lord quiting one of my best friends saying we don't know how to run a city... I don't have anything to say but however I will be getting active also focusing on my YT channel as the rest of my ROBLOX jobs I might have to retire from a job... Not here however.
There is a 0 % Chance of me retiring from this job but other jobs it's 50 %"

The new mayor is FIRETRAP21 and he has already started council elections in his rough 20 minutes of being mayor.

Signed,
Alesplandro
Co-Founder
SummerSet City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.