• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

(IMPORTANT) This site might go bankrupt.

Captcinn

Top 0.0001% Member
Ratings
715 2
Roblox
captcinn
Ratings
370 1
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted

TheTitanicTaco

Top 0.0001% Member
Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
I want people like @Captcinn @TheTitanicTaco or such to buy premium but they don't have the money to throw at their PC
No offence to anyone, but to me, buying premium is a very stupid decision. Aaron doesn't care about the site anymore (and if he does then he isn't active), and the premium benefits are garbage and not worth 20$

Ratings
370 1
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted
I want people like @Captcinn @TheTitanicTaco or such to buy premium but they don't have the money to throw at their PC
No offence to anyone, but to me, buying premium is a very stupid decision. Aaron doesn't care about the site anymore (and if he does then he isn't active), and the premium benefits are garbage and not worth 20$
VIP is only $5 also if more people don't buy premium this site won't exist anymore

TheTitanicTaco

Top 0.0001% Member
Ratings
Roblox
IANROBLOX8
VIP is only $5 also if more people don't buy premium this site won't exist anymore
Me and other people don't really care however. As i've said before, I came here to have ROBLOX related discussions and all that, not to help this website stay up when the moderation is almost as bad as ROBLOX's (no offence Cactus but you can't do everything by yourself, which gives me the impression that the moderation here is garbage).

Ratings
370 1
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted
Me and other people don't really care however. As i've said before, I came here to have ROBLOX related discussions and all that, not to help this website stay up when the moderation is almost as bad as ROBLOX's (no offence Cactus but you can't do everything by yourself, which gives me the impression that the moderation here is garbage).
That's true. Heck, the read on I even joined this site was because of King and I never got to experience the old roblox forums.