Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Initial thoughts about the Champions of the Metaverse event?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

Do you like this event?

• Yes

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don't care/ I don't play this event

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YS0

Mar 19, 2021
Roblox
Dr_Fizzy
Discord
bdav #7155
Tbf I thought it'd be an absolute car crash before it came, with the rthro packages and the fact it was replacing egg hunts. And though it's not been amazing and I won't miss it with deep deep nostalgia like 2016 and 2018 egg hunts when it's done, it hasn't been awful either.

• Cute
Reactions: trains

Matterulo433

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 13, 2020
some place far far away
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
Matter#9351
It's a disaster. I saw a tweet with this image, you have to pay to get something that is meant to be for ALL players. It's great on paper, but was executed SO POORLY! View attachment 39763
I agree, the way ERLC is handling this event is dumb. Fortunately, you don’t need to play the game to get all the prizes from AJ Striker. Still, a P2P game is not a good sign.

cookie

😳bro why you touching my neck?😳(he/him)
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
tombles_s
Discord
tom.#6141
i do like the event! at least the concept. it was fun getting the chests, although a big flaw is that it's all rthro and it replaced the egg hunt. 2 big major flaws i can't get over. but the concept still is fun so i'm still playing it

• Cute
Reactions: TinyTank and trains

jamescoolcraft

May 2, 2020
Roblox
jamescoolcraft
It's a useless event, it is dumb as well. The event has 180 games. In total we are going to need to play 16 games. Egg hunt 2019 was really bad. I didn't it could, but Roblox managed to make it even worse in 2020. Now we get these hell hole of an event. The only difference between this event and the last two egg hunts is that 1. This event is leagues easier. and 2. Instead of getting a total of like 50 uniquely designed eggs for each of the games we play, this time we just earn a couple of dumb looking chests.

TinyTank

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 9, 2021
You're Mom
isitchristmas.com.
Roblox
baristinytank1
Discord
TinyTank#6773
It's a useless event, it is dumb as well. The event has 180 games. In total we are going to need to play 16 games. Egg hunt 2019 was really bad. I didn't it could, but Roblox managed to make it even worse in 2020. Now we get these hell hole of an event. The only difference between this event and the last two egg hunts is that 1. This event is leagues easier. and 2. Instead of getting a total of like 50 uniquely designed eggs for each of the games we play, this time we just earn a couple of dumb looking chests.
"Dumb looking chests" at the end of the event the chests are unlocked. To get something, so no you aren't getting "dumb looking chests"

Reactions: jamescoolcraft
Status
Not open for further replies.