Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Is the SCP genre good?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Welcome in this article you will find reasons for the scp lore to exist and is it something you wanna learn about!

Screenshot_20210418-215548.png
To start the Scp Has to abbreviation or what's it's called by such as the provided names below:
1: Secure Contain Protect
2: Special containment procedures

What is Scp?
The Scp is a fictional organization that focuses on monsters kinda. the SCP Foundation is responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCPs). The real website for the scp is full of horror, science fiction, and urban fantasys of the scp

Why should I learn about this? Well it's a really fun and cool lore to learn about it has different anomalys like this cool dude called SCP-173 aka peanut it's origin is unknown it's made of concrete and metal rails it's face is spray painted on so it has no true identity. Peanut can move so fast within the blink of a eye you will die. Peanut can only move without direct eye contact maintaining direct eye contact restricts the entity from moving. This is was peanut looks like: Screenshot_20210418-221302.png

Peanut hunts preys by snapping the base of there neck when direct eye contact is broken it's containment class code Threat color [Yellow (Elucid) ] elucid means it can be contained if certain, easy achievable conditions are met.

What are the dangers levels?
There is mainly 5 types of containment codes such as:

Nutralized
Thaumiel
Keter
Elucid
Safe

Safe
Safe-class SCPs are anomalies that are easily and safely contained. This is often due to the fact that the Foundation has researched the SCP well enough that containment does not require significant resources or that the anomalies require a specific and conscious activation or trigger. Classifying an SCP as Safe, however, does not mean that handling or activating it does not pose a threat.

Euclid
Euclid-class SCPs are anomalies that require more resources to contain completely or where containment isn't always reliable. Usually this is because the SCP is insufficiently understood or inherently unpredictable. Euclid is the Object Class with the greatest scope, and it's usually a safe bet that an SCP will be this class if it doesn't easily fall into any of the other standard Object Classes.

As a note, any SCP that's autonomous, sentient and/or sapient is generally classified as Euclid, due to the inherent unpredictability of an object that can act or think on its own.

Keter
Keter-class SCPs are anomalies that are exceedingly difficult to contain consistently or reliably, with containment procedures often being extensive and complex. The Foundation often can't contain these SCPs well due to not having a solid understanding of the anomaly, or lacking the technology to properly contain or counter it. A Keter SCP does not mean the SCP is dangerous, just that it is simply very difficult or costly to contain.

Thaumiel
Thaumiel-class SCPs are anomalies that the Foundation specifically uses to contain other SCPs. Even the mere existence of Thaumiel-class objects is classified at the highest levels of the Foundation and their locations, functions, and current status are known to few Foundation personnel outside of the O5 Council.

Neutralized
Neutralized SCPs are anomalies that are no longer anomalous, either through having been intentionally or accidentally destroyed, or disabled.

So looks like you have reached the end of part 1 if you liked more please let me know! I would be more the happy to share this lore with you you can also check out the main https://scpwiki.com

matieo33

Top 0.0001% Member
Jun 8, 2018
Poland, Warsaw
Roblox
matieo33
Discord
Matieo33#8953
I read some of it, kinda cool ngl

but honestly from a person that played scp games and liked scp genre since like 2017, i have kinda mixed opinions about SCP genre. it just depends what type
there are most of times 3 types of SCP genre games:
1. scp rp games (those with rank gamepasses etc.)
2. scp games (scp: project, those kinda competitive scp-style games with guns)
3. serious scp rp groups/games (eltork's scpf, etc.)

when it comes to 1 and 2, they are pretty good, but I'm older now, and I like SCP RP games anymore. but 2 i do like.

Now 3rd is probably the most known, which are SCPF groups. I have really mixed opinion on them. The problem with most of SCPF groups is the fact, that you won't earn that much as an owner, and that unfortunately causes corruption, which is nowadays happening in most of SCPFs. Probably the biggest example I can think of is Swift's SCPF, probably the worst SCPF ever. Another thing, it's probably loyalty towards departments. I pretty much hate how intelligence departments always get respected a lot, while other departments, not much. Intelligence departments don't do much except patrolling, training, and sometimes, solving random crap. They are meant to prevent spies, but there isn't really anything that can be leaked unless you have at least 1 intelligence department

Reactions: UnmarkedExploit

OpTicKil

Professional Roblox Forum account
Pro
Oct 27, 2018
rhrthrthrt
linktr.ee
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnos XD#3261
There are some pretty cool SCPs not gonna lie, I might even try to make an own SCP game if I become smart enough.

Reactions: UnmarkedExploit

hess

Best Cashier 🇿🇼
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
i've always found SCP to be interesting through the fact that a creepypasta has grown so massive that there are thousands of entries on a database for fictional entities... the thing with creepypastas is that they tend to be popular for a couple weeks to a month. some last longer, for example slenderman and jeff the killer lasted for 1-2 years, but scp has grown to such a massive scale it won't be able to just die for a fair bit of time

OpTicJuiceDrop

Bottom 0.0001% Member
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
SANDTRlPS
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
SCPs are pretty cool. My favorite one is the one with Ronald Reagan turning into a mutilated zombie

Status
Not open for further replies.