is this website still toxic? | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

is this website still toxic?

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACloud

Apr 19, 2018
Hell
Roblox
TheOriginalTime

FarmTheCaactus

Exemplar Member
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Earth, Texas - They
www.youtube.com
Roblox
FarmCaactus
Discord
dontswear#8879
actually no, it’s generally not toxic because of the mods locking threads before big drama happens. it’s people like you who are making this site more toxic.
"
Lmao
"Purposely attempting to change your or a user's reaction score (dislike/like-spamming) or discussing your reaction score continuously"
You're violating the rules.
??? who did that? when? if cactus did then im afraid I must say, poop emojis do not add negative reaction score

Cookie

Top 90% - he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
actually no, it’s generally not toxic because of the mods locking threads before big drama happens. it’s people like you who are making this site more toxic.
"
Lmao
"Purposely attempting to change your or a user's reaction score (dislike/like-spamming) or discussing your reaction score continuously"
what?? no, i’m liking and disliking different peoples posts. don’t think i’m aiming at you.

ACloud

Apr 19, 2018
Hell
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
"
Lmao
??? who did that? when? if cactus did then im afraid I must say, poop emojis do not add negative reaction score
The reputation score is basically useless.
Post automatically merged:

"
Lmao
what?? no, i’m liking and disliking different peoples posts. don’t think i’m aiming at you.
You are only liking people who agree with you.

Cookie

Top 90% - he/him
Ultra
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
"
Lmao
not actually useless, it could be used for someone to see if this user is a good person or not, and if the rep someone left is unfair, i’m sure a mod will remove it.

Reactions: FarmTheCaactus

ACloud

Apr 19, 2018
Hell
Roblox
TheOriginalTime
"
Lmao
not actually useless, it could be used for someone to see if this user is a good person or not, and if the rep someone left is unfair, i’m sure a mod will remove it.
Show me proof that it's actually useful.

Cactus

The Baphomet
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
Roblox
3iny
@Cactus You further prove my point.
You prove your own point.
You literally made a thread called "if you spend money on dominus you are a braindead trogolodyte" yesterday, and let's not forget your recent activity with members, even on this very thread.
You're starting arguments and flame wars for no good reason, that's being toxic.

Also Cookie is not breaking the rules, if he went onto your profile and disliked several posts then that would be considered abuse.
But he's not, so leave him, and everyone else for that matter, alone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.