• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Is this worth finishing? Opinions please?

Ratings
Roblox
MythicalShade
https://www.roblox.com/games/1037202445/The-Scriptures-of-Tienna-Black-Stone

It's going to be a long term quest/rpg game with an actual story, with a pretty massive map as of right now we have 1 city.

LET me know if this is something you would play if it were to be completely finished judging from what I have as of right now
Sounds interesting, I don't think it will be as successful as the front page games due to kids liking simulators and boring repetitive games, but I think it could have a decent player base. I wouldn't play it, but that's only because I don't really play games on Roblox.

Sirfaces

Roblox
Sirfaces

It's going to be a long term quest/rpg game with an actual story, with a pretty massive map as of right now we have 1 city.

LET me know if this is something you would play if it were to be completely finished judging from what I have as of right now
Sounds interesting, I don't think it will be as successful as the front page games due to kids liking simulators and boring repetitive games, but I think it could have a decent player base. I wouldn't play it, but that's only because I don't really play games on Roblox.

I feel like it could compete on front being an RPG, however i do see where your coming from with the Simulators and stuff, but we are going to try our best to make it as interesting as possible

Ratings
Roblox
MythicalShade

I feel like it could compete on front being an RPG, however i do see where your coming from with the Simulators and stuff, but we are going to try our best to make it as interesting as possible
Sounds good, maybe simulators will fade away by then. Good luck with the game.

PyroDev

Ratings
Roblox
PyroB0t
Discord
deathpacito#9715
I’d continue it but not for actual front page ambitions but more-or-less for application and client work examples. Why do I say this? I say this because no one on ROBLOX actually really play RPGs or games with an actual storyline. This is because the audience age has been dropping younger every year, this means that only little kids will play games which don’t take time or won’t get bored on and really don’t have to have any intelligence for.

Experienced teens - adults may play the game but don’t expect a big audience (Anything over 900k+)

-PyroB0t (DevForum Member)

Ratings
370 1
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted

Some kids like others things

Also currently as of today no simulators are the top game, mobile is what most kids have to use and the top game there is royal high.

Jailbreak is the top game on PC most days

Ratings
Roblox
MythicalShade

Some kids like others things

Also currently as of today no simulators are the top game, mobile is what most kids have to use and the top game there is royal high.

Jailbreak is the top game on PC most days
That’s true, but some days simulators easily rise to the top and get over 100k concurrent players. Jailbreak is one of the few famous games made well (despite it being pretty repetitive).