• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Is TurboFusion broken?

darkzoro

Roblox
darkzoroark1245
[This happens with all versions and instances]

I can load up a TurboFusion gun and use it normally, but the moment I scope in, the camera freezes. I can still walk and shoot, but i can't move the camera until I unequip the gun. Any answers?
[I am using R6]
thanks.
~dark
(edit) it also sometimes happens w/o aiming.

Ratings
Roblox
Jeterhipobunbun
That's happening with me I thought I was the only one, but turbofusion is about to be replaced by someone with better gun kits more details more effects, let me put it to you this way, its a Phantom Forces gun wrapped in a gift box.

Ratings
Roblox
ImaginationManatee
Yes it is, BUT you shouldn't use it or any newer ones. That's free modeling, and NOT real development.
Learn to script, and to build YOUR OWN tools/viewmodels/weapons!

Ratings
Roblox
Jeterhipobunbun
Yes it is, BUT you shouldn't use it or any newer ones. That's free modeling, and NOT real development.
Learn to script, and to build YOUR OWN tools/viewmodels/weapons!
Bro, this guy asked a simple question is turbofusion guns broken, we dont care what if its free model hes not making a game using them he just wants to play around with them.
Post automatically merged:

Also they are not broken no more, i tested them yesterday and it worked fine with me i guess it was a bug invovling a function in a script with roblox.

Ratings
370 1
Roblox
Born2Golf_OniPad
Discord
Deleted
Turbofusion (sorry for bumping) if used correctly, can be good, but if you use it in multiplayer, when you hold the gun it shoots and you can use it fine, but to other players your flipped upside down