Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Issue with mouse not locking in the centre

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperArran

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
CreeperArran
Hey all,
I've noticed an issue in most shooter games where my mouse does not lock in the centre of the screen so when I shoot, the cursor is pointing to where I want to shoot but when I shoot, the bullet goes in a different direction. This can be solved by pressing Escape then moving my pointer to the centre of the screen before pressing escape again in an attempt to re calibrate it. Most games like PF, Arsenal all work but most others do not. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

dustydan2

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
If your cursor can still move around but in first person, zoom in and it should stay stuck in the center. If this is not the issue and it is something else reply to this.

CreeperArran

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
CreeperArran
If your cursor can still move around but in first person, zoom in and it should stay stuck in the center. If this is not the issue and it is something else reply to this.
Hey, thanks for getting back so quick. I'm afraid it is something else, I may have some videos that clearly show what I mean and the issue I'm facing if you wanna see.

CreeperArran

Apr 12, 2021
Roblox
CreeperArran
Well it is really annoying, games like pf and arsenal are fine. But games like in the video, I always end up losing and it really sucks cause me and my brother love to game when we get the chance. It really started when I got a new laptop for university, so it may just be my laptop or it could be something else

Status
Not open for further replies.