Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Trading Items RBLX should make into limiteds

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonousColors

Apr 6, 2021
Roblox
PoisonousColors
Pink Eye and Sparkle Time Yum Phones should become limited items. Their counterparts are Limited or Limited U. Taking some of these old items and making them limited I believe will help out the market, as well as making more Limiteds at cheaper prices like back in the day. Just a suggestion and I'm sure there are more items, those are just two that I have that I believe should be limited.

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
I'd like to see the Mrs. Tentacles hat go on sale as a limited, could be pretty expensive considering there's only 8k sales and it's been off sale for nearly 7 years now.

But then again, roblox is pretty much done making limiteds that we all know of. It's been a year and a half since roblox made a new limited. I'd be shocked if roblox seriously created a new limited.

Last edited:

PoisonousColors

Apr 6, 2021
Roblox
PoisonousColors
I'd like to see the Mrs. Tentacles hat go on sale as a limited, could be pretty expensive considering there's only 8k sales and it's been off sale for nearly 7 years now.

But then again, roblox is pretty much done making limiteds that we all know of. It's been a year and a half since roblox made a new limited. I'd be shocked if roblox seriously created a new limited.
I agree, there's plenty of items that they should phase into being Limiteds. It doesn't make sense that they just stopped altogether. I think if enough people said something about it then maybe they would start doing it, but the new kids playing don't care they just spend their money on in-game purchases. Lowkey all these problems started when they ended Tix :(

thecatmeow1223

Oct 24, 2020
an unknown place in the world
youtube.com
Roblox
TheMeowingNoob

Like you say, I don't think any more limiteds are going to come on the platform. There is always thst chance, and if a new limited WAS to come on the platform, It would sell out like a hotcake 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.