It's really hard to find the screen recorder that's good for me.

Jul 10, 2018
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
I am a small YouTuber. It's really hard to find the screen recorder that's good for me. I tried a lot of them, not much worked really good. Please suggest me something, I'll give you a list of some I tried before.

List of past screen recorders I tried:

1. Bandicam
Bandicam was my first screen recorder. It is really good because it has 720p. However, people are just gonna complain about the watermark. The time limit is also annoying.

2. OBS
OBS is very complicated to use and it usually lags what I'm recording, especially Minecraft with 0-10 fps.

3. Free Cam 8
Free Cam 8 is really simple to use. It has no time limits nor watermarks at all. However, it gets 480p and that's just annoying.

4. Icecream Recorder
This is a really trash screen recorder. Only 5 minutes of recording, a watermark, and a ridiculously high price for the pro version. At this point, Bandicam is better.

So can anyone suggest something really good?

ItsHrish

Apr 15, 2019
UwU OwO UwU
web.roblox.com
Roblox
HrishabhPlayZ
Discord
ItsUwU#8221
I used this one 6 months ago and it was free at that time, I think that it's still free today
Post automatically merged:

Google tells that "LearnPulse's Screenpresso comes in two versions, free and paid, but the freeware still offers more than the typical screen capture tool, free or not. It captures HD video as well as still images, and its built-in editor can stitch images together to capture scrolling action. A portable version is included, too."

Jul 10, 2018
Roblox
bigboypadilla9
I used this one 6 months ago and it was free at that time, I think that it's still free today

Google tells that "LearnPulse's Screenpresso comes in two versions, free and paid, but the freeware still offers more than the typical screen capture tool, free or not. It captures HD video as well as still images, and its built-in editor can stitch images together to capture scrolling action. A portable version is included, too."
It has a watermark. I really don't like it.

ItsHrish

Apr 15, 2019
UwU OwO UwU
web.roblox.com
Roblox
HrishabhPlayZ
Discord
ItsUwU#8221

It has a watermark. I really don't like it.
It wasn't available when I used that ;-;

Generalissimus

Aug 18, 2018
Estonia
Roblox
kristofer2058
Only thing I can suggest is OBS, since it's still being supported, it's free and simple to use.

Maybe try resolving this lag issue? OBS is the best out of all the other options.

General
Help Users
    SavageFanBoy SavageFanBoy: where are you