I've been on Roblox 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ovu

Mar 27, 2019
Roblox
3ovu
I started to play Roblox since 2016 4/16/2016 then I stopped for a little while in 2017 then started back, but at the time of Christmas because I went to England when I reached back to my country I played Roblox until 2019 January Roblox has been my favorite game so far nothing has beaten it. my brothers always say I spend to much time on it, but I think it is true since I play Roblox daily for a few years. Reply if I should stop for a while.

Hallumir

May 13, 2019
Roblox
Hallumir
Discord
Hallumir#7797
I was on Roblox for 11 years which is half of my life. I grew up with it, and I still consider it a good game. You don't have to stop something if it's not bad for you.

trueaesthetic

May 12, 2019
California
Roblox
True_Aesthetic
I started to play Roblox since 2016 4/16/2016 then I stopped for a little while in 2017 then started back, but at the time of Christmas because I went to England when I reached back to my country I played Roblox until 2019 January Roblox has been my favorite game so far nothing has beaten it. my brothers always say I spend to much time on it, but I think it is true since I play Roblox daily for a few years. Reply if I should stop for a while.
If you feel it’s an addiction, then yes, maybe. But if you know how to manage your time and it isn’t taking over your life or anything, no. You know yourself best. It’s your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ItsHrish ItsHrish: Hi