JAILBREAK SUCKS

Oct 29, 2018
Roblox
Moravcikk
JAILBREAK IS THE WORST GAME EVER AND IT SHOULD BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!! MASS REPORT IT UNTIL IT GETS REPLACED WITH [ CONTENT DELETED ]

Zandom

Jul 4, 2018
Roblox
RobloxZandom23
Say all you want but it's never gonna happened. Just moved on at this point, You hate the game ok but wanted to get banned because you no like the game. That's dumb. I bet anyone who acts like this makes the anti jailbreak community look bad.

NoobAnimatezRBLX

Oct 23, 2018
school or home
web.roblox.com
Roblox
NoobDeVtheNoobDeV
Discord
Noob_Dev#4703
Say all you want but it's never gonna happened. Just moved on at this point, You hate the game ok but wanted to get banned because you no like the game. That's dumb. I bet anyone who acts like this makes the anti jailbreak community look bad.
true, and that guy acted like 5 year old, everybody has opinion and should hide it instead of saying dumb stuff in caps

Nov 25, 2018
England
Roblox
RhythmOfTheRain
I'm not a fan of the game because my computer lags too much on it (my computer's terrible at most games tbh) and I personally believe that it has way too many gamepasses. However, I don't see a serious problem with it.

Players mass reporting things, or users, which they don't like could be a huge factor as to why the Roblox report system doesn't work properly. The fake reports, such as people reporting others for killing them on fighting games due to 'hacking' (having skill), clog the system, and the Roblox moderation team have to look at every single report. This makes the process of sorting out real issues way slower than it should be.

Besides, creating such a hate-filled username and forum is truly sad.