jakkeriy's application | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

jakkeriy's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
Roblox username: Ehrenmord

Why would you like to be a member of staff: Since I am one of the most active users on here, I figured I would like to invest some time into moderating.

How active are you on this forum: Very active, I spend around at least 3 hours a day on here.

When did you join this forum: March 1st, 2018.

Are all your interactions helpful: I wouldn't say all of them, but I do try to be helpful. I'm always nice to other people (for the most part), sometimes I might come off as rude but I'm only joking.

What was the last date you applied?: This is my first time.

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
www.roblox.com
Roblox
captcinn
Discord
Captcinn#2528

Why would you like to be a member of staff: Since I am one of the most active users on here, I figured I would like to invest some time into moderating.

How active are you on this forum: Very active, I spend around at least 3 hours a day on here.

Are all your interactions helpful: I wouldn't say all of them, but I do try to be helpful. I'm always nice to other people (for the most part), sometimes I might come off as rude but I'm only joking.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jakkeriy

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075

Good luck!
yaaassssss thank u😎

Cactus

Moderating...
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
www.soundcloud.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
a8#9037
You might be considered in the future if we ever have room, but until then you'll be put onto your very own waiting list.

This isn't me saying that you've been accepted by the way, however if a mod leaves our team I'll consider rooting for ya.

Until then, be on your best behaviour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    InsertDeadMemeHere InsertDeadMemeHere: Hey