Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075
Roblox username: Ehrenmord

Why would you like to be a member of staff: Since I am one of the most active users on here, I figured I would like to invest some time into moderating.

How active are you on this forum: Very active, I spend around at least 3 hours a day on here.

When did you join this forum: March 1st, 2018.

Are all your interactions helpful: I wouldn't say all of them, but I do try to be helpful. I'm always nice to other people (for the most part), sometimes I might come off as rude but I'm only joking.

What was the last date you applied?: This is my first time.

Reactions: Hallumir and Cactus

Captcinn

Exampler Member
Mar 5, 2018
USA
Roblox
captcinn

Why would you like to be a member of staff: Since I am one of the most active users on here, I figured I would like to invest some time into moderating.

How active are you on this forum: Very active, I spend around at least 3 hours a day on here.

Are all your interactions helpful: I wouldn't say all of them, but I do try to be helpful. I'm always nice to other people (for the most part), sometimes I might come off as rude but I'm only joking.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jakkeriy

Jakkeriy

quesadilla warlord🥟
Pro
Mar 1, 2018
Indiana
Roblox
Ehrenmord
Discord
epic libtard destroyer#1075

Good luck!
yaaassssss thank u😎

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hexfury Hexfury: Ayy