juicedrop: h- | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

juicedrop: h-

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!

OmarFromBurgerKing

Exemplar Member
Mar 4, 2018
Chiraq
www.youtube.com
Roblox
OmarFromBurgerKing
Not funny. and you're not obviously killnus.
mate

it's a joke

you're the type of person who brings a guitar to parties except the only songs you know are nothing else matters, wonderwall, and smoke on the water and when people have actual fun you yell at them
Not funny your not killnus

Feb 20, 2020
Bundaberg
Roblox
Mark_Studios10
mate

it's a joke

you're the type of person who brings a guitar to parties except the only songs you know are nothing else matters, wonderwall, and smoke on the water and when people have actual fun you yell at them
then why not change your profile picture.

Reactions: Coolcatmomi

ElHomburgerGuy

Coding In My Underwear
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915
Feb 20, 2020
Bundaberg
Roblox
Mark_Studios10
mate

it's a joke

then why not change your profile picture.
Doesn’t violate the rules so he’s in the clear of he wishes to keep it.
Ugh! Fine!

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
mega man x4
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
wsxdeck#2921

Killnus

Top 0.0001% Member
Oct 27, 2018
Hungary
bio.fm
Roblox
CrayClark
Discord
Killnus aka big duck#8064
Feb 20, 2020
Bundaberg
Roblox
Mark_Studios10
mate

it's a joke

I don't play a guitar, so jokes on you. and Killnus changed his profile. And yes, I don't yell at people. I have asthma so duh.

PiForUAll

May 4, 2019
mega man x4
www.nanhu.ca
Roblox
PiForUAll
Discord
wsxdeck#2921
mate

it's a joke

I don't play a guitar, so jokes on you. and Killnus changed his profile. And yes, I don't yell at people. I have asthma so duh.
it was a j o k e

Cookie

Exemplar Member
Mar 1, 2018
your local bakery
ymmot411.tumblr.com
Roblox
Co0kie_Crumble
Discord
tombles#6045
mate

it's a joke

1. he probably knew that you don’t play the guitar. can you even tell what’s a joke and what’s not?
2. we didn’t know that you have asthma.
3. why did you dislike my post? for no reason. it was literally just a joke about the streets players.

Feb 20, 2020
Bundaberg
Roblox
Mark_Studios10
mate

it's a joke

1. he probably knew that you don’t play the guitar. can you even tell what’s a joke and what’s not?
2. we didn’t know that you have asthma.
3. why did you dislike my post? for no reason. it was literally just a joke about the streets players.
Ok, so the "why did you dislike my post? for no reason. it was literally just a joke about the streets players." was only in my feelings.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SleepyWinq SleepyWinq: No problem!