Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Just a question for everyone. have you ever had a mod action go upon you and your account(s)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
basically meaning: have you been warned. banned. Or have your account terminated? (any reasons will be accepted.) I'm kind of curious I was banned 2 days ago. and im just wondering.

5 ban days remain

opTicRukreep

Top Spanish Member
VIP
Jun 7, 2018
Madrid, España
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Rukreep
Discord
Rukreep#0001
Absolutely.
My account was permanently banned for parental request, although none of my parents requested for my account closeup. i did a buncha of appeals and i got my account back.

HolyHan

Top 0.0001% Member
Feb 15, 2021
Aquarium of Pacific
explore.org
Roblox
HolyHan
Discord
HelloHi#6969
I got banned for 1 week before
Reason for ban: "No Furries Allowed"(T-Shirt)
I got warned before too
Reason for warning: "Suicide"(Chatting a lot of "Suicide" word but i was trying to warn people that should not say others "Go suicide LOL")

caci

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cacisan.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
I got banned for, uh....

On RF, I got a warning for making a troll mod application before I was moderator. Unfortunately, the warning mysteriously disappeared after I became moderator ☹

• Sad
Reactions: OpTicJuiceDrop

bloxAmbassador

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
Yes, a moderator warned me for having the Pepsi logo as my game cover saying, "Epilepsy" as an epilepsy warning because of how eye-bleeding the game was.

That mod didn't even look at the image for five seconds lmao.

RealZuze

>:3
VIP
Dec 20, 2020
a place that is unknown
Roblox
Zuzenita13
Discord
♕ ✦ —• Yellow Toast •— ✦ ♕#2209
Roblox: warning for robux giveaways, 1 day ban for hacking fun fact: it was me actually destroying someones place because they gave me permission to build.
Roblox forum: 2 bans i think for drama and dislike spamming which is old

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
I got warned before too
Reason for warning: "Suicide"(Chatting a lot of "Suicide" word but i was trying to warn people that should not say others "Go suicide LOL")
roblox is conected to the cops.first reason is just dumb
Post automatically merged:

I got warned before too
but also kinda rude

bloxAmbassador

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
www.youtube.com
Roblox
BallisticEthan
Absolutely.
My account was permanently banned for parental request, although none of my parents requested for my account closeup. i did a buncha of appeals and i got my account back.
How does an account get closed by parental request without parental request?

caci

a.k.a me
Head Moderator
VIP
Feb 18, 2018
United Kingdom
cacisan.carrd.co
Roblox
c_aci
Discord
caci#9734
I got warned before too

I got warned before too
but also kinda rude
No, I just think ROBLOX doesn't want you to tell children to commit suicide tbh

• Laugh
Reactions: HolyHan

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
Absolutely.
Parents being pains in the butt and they should disable parental disable if your above 13.

Absolutely.
Parents being pains in the butt and they should disable parental disable if your above 13.
or lies.

hess

Best Cashier 🇿🇼
Pro
Feb 3, 2021
Moneta, Virginia
Roblox
non_hyphenated
Discord
hess#8260
warned countless times for saying inappropriate stuff and got a 3 day ban because i tried to make this a decal

1618433012149.png

dustydan2

Top 0.0001% Member
Mar 4, 2021
L'oasis de meme
www.google.com
Roblox
dustydan2
Discord
dustydan#9157
I got warned 5 days ago for "reaction farming." I remember the thread and it was called "what was the most disliked post?" SodaDrop made it. I replied saying "this one now" and a bunch of people disliked it for fun. lol so many people disliked it to the point that I was warned for it.

DestroyerBoyW

Apr 13, 2021
Roblox
DestroyerBoyW
I got warned 5 days ago for "reaction farming." I remember the thread and it was called "what was the most disliked post?" SodaDrop made it. I replied saying "this one now" and a bunch of people disliked it for fun. lol so many people disliked it to the point that I was warned for it.
o wow

OpTicJuiceDrop

Done with the FaZe VS. OpTic thing
Ultra
Pro
Feb 21, 2018
Helk
soundcloud.com
Roblox
MyNa_mesNotRick
Discord
JuiceDrop#8877
i haven't been moderated on roblox in years, and the only time i was banned (that i remember) i kinda deserved it. i made a thread on the forums about "roblox should add more genders" and it was supposed to start off normal but then go in a hellhole of fake genders but the thing is i only added 1 gender that sounded normal (transgender) and before it was deleted i was told to post it on suggestions and ideas "to see everybody get triggered" (goddamn i hate the old forums) and then i made another thread which just so happened to include the word transgender (i think it was a serious thread, don't recall). all 3 threads were deleted and i was warned for the first 2 threads, but the third one was enough for me to be banned for 3 days. i tried to hide that from my dad but he still found out. he later appealed the ban but i didn't even go on roblox until the ban was up.

the only time i've been warned since i think was for a t-shirt but i don't recall

Status
Not open for further replies.