Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Selling Just curious on how much my trash acc costs(Not actually selling lol)

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pansexual

Apr 19, 2021
Roblox
lol
Few things abt my acc:
3 name changes (current name is gioomified)
headless horseman(legit the only thing that somewhat valuable ig?)
and has 455k followers

*im not intending to sell lul*
Post automatically merged:

b u m p ?

Last edited:

NubForSale

Feb 1, 2020
Chicago Illinois.
Roblox
misterpaws
Your account is worth 34,429 robux, excluding game passes, shirts, and pants.

The followers on the other hand, well those are pretty obvious you just botted them to make yourself seem "famous" even though your not even close to being famous at all.

You have no games active, you have no popular groups, and all the accounts that are following you are abandon noob accounts with similar outfits on.

And there's no way in hell someone that joined in 2020, that has no popular groups, games, or a YouTube channel can get half a million followers on roblox by doing nothing either. So don't try and claim that those are "legit" followers.

Your account is worth around 400 dollars, but probably a little less do to the fact that it's a 2020 account, and you have no items that are worth anything. The only item of value is the headless horseman. Me personally, it's worth around 200 USD.

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021

The followers on the other hand, well those are pretty obvious you just botted them to make yourself seem "famous" even though your not even close to being famous at all.

You have no games active, you have no popular groups, and all the accounts that are following you are abandon noob accounts with similar outfits on.

And there's no way in hell someone that joined in 2020, that has no popular groups, games, or a YouTube channel can get half a million followers on roblox by doing nothing either. So don't try and claim that those are "legit" followers.

Your account is worth around 400 dollars, but probably a little less do to the fact that it's a 2020 account, and you have no items that are worth anything. The only item of value is the headless horseman. Me personally, it's worth around 200 USD.
Yikes, that's a rough take. I agree with you, but that's a very rough way of saying it.

pansexual

Apr 19, 2021
Roblox
lol

Thanks, and yeah I did bot them lmao I was just curious on the price

Status
Not open for further replies.