LearnedSpanky08's staff application | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

LearnedSpanky08's staff application

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2018
the vaporwave lands
Roblox
Learnedspanky08
Roblox username: LearnedSpanky08

Why would you like to be a member of staff: So i can help the community anytime, if something goes wrong ill be professional about it and speak to the community about the situation. If a notable person is banned for example, ill notify the community about the ban.

How active are you on this forum: In the last couple days i have been posting constantly and i will strive to be active and not raandomly dissapear after a couple months.

When did you join this forum: March 1 2018

Are all your interactions helpful: Yes, i will try to have helpful interactions, if somebody needs help i will try to guide them to resources that will help them like directing them to the roblox wikia if they need help with scripting.

What was the last date you applied?: Sometime in 2019, i dont know the exaact date

• Meh
Reactions: Coolcatmomi
Mar 1, 2018
the vaporwave lands
Roblox
Learnedspanky08
hm ok, you fit all the requirements, idk if the mods will accept you as staff or not :/
yeah idk but i think they will decline tho because of activity
Post automatically merged:

i hope this gets accepted, i put detail and i described why i wanted to be moderator, hopefully i dont get put on a waiting list

Last edited:

Cactus

youtube.com/cactile
Head Moderator
Feb 18, 2018
Corby, UK
youtube.com
Roblox
cactisms
Discord
Cactile#4983
Your last application was posted on March 30th 2019, and you specified that you were 14 years old.
However, you're currently saying that you're still 14 and this is very suspicious because in order to still be 14, your birthday would've had to be after today's date.
Basically, it's not technically possible for you to still be 14 at the time of writing this application unless your application was written before April this year, because that's the time last year you wrote your 1st application.

Your application has been rejected as I've caught you lying about your age. Please don't apply again for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
    SleepyWinq SleepyWinq: No, @Coolcatmomi