• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Let Us Have Freedom of speech Pepsi.

jeff123

Exemplar Member
Ratings
333 2 1
Roblox
BlinkyFace
Discord
BlinkyIsNotFunny#1234 best discord server https://discord.gg/DTufqcp
@Pepsi
I Know you locked the 2 rants from that guy, but even if hes having an issue, he wants to share his opinion with the public, He Doesnt want to report the user because he doesn't want him banned.
Post automatically merged:

When I say "he" I mean the @MississippiEmpire Guy

Pepsi

Cherry Vanilla
Pro
Ratings
238 1
Roblox
avengedpepsi
Discord
Pepsi#6475
You guys can say whatever you want elsewhere. I locked the threads because it's just asking for flame wars and additional harassment. We're a community, not a warzone. Be nice to people.

ACloud

Exemplar Member
Ratings
120 1 1
Roblox
ehji0
Discord
SoupyFlip
You guys can say whatever you want elsewhere. I locked the threads because it's just asking for flame wars and additional harassment. We're a community, not a warzone. Be nice to people.
Where do you even live? Somalia? Seriously, No one actually cares

jeff123

Exemplar Member
Ratings
333 2 1
Roblox
BlinkyFace
Discord
BlinkyIsNotFunny#1234 best discord server https://discord.gg/DTufqcp
The Guy just wanted to share his own opinion with people, hies obviously not going to report the person because he doesnt want the guy banned, i already said this, seems like pepsi getting mod was a bad idea.
Post automatically merged:

Also, no one can just be nice all the time, this site turned into an warzone months ago, *******.

Last edited:
Ratings
204 1
Roblox
matterulo435
Discord
The Chosen One
Well pepsi, you were too late. Now jojo is now gonna target Mississippi empire for it.