Roblox Forum banner

Let’s talk about the 7 year old exposed to r@pe.

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Captcinn 
#1 ·
So recently there was a news article that blew up saying that a girl was exposed to r@pe on roblox by an exploiter.

I Will be honest, i really used to like exploiting videos, because i really wanted to exploit once, but now it seems a bit forced.

This is just one of the many cases of exploiters causing this, but i never saw some of those blowing up.

Dont get me wrong, i dont want exploiters to get banned because they hack, if you hack, then dont stop because of this.

But The worst thing to come out of this is that the mother of the 7 year old was "forced" to explain about sexual assaulting and r@ape it self to the girl, and he could simply avoid that by saying "Oh this was nothing my sweetheart!", Thats what i call bad parenting.

#2 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/07...-7-year-olds-avatar-violently-gang-raped.html
For those who want to see the article.
But The worst thing to come out of this is that the mother of the 7 year old was "forced" to explain about sexual assaulting and r@ape it self to the girl, and he could simply avoid that by saying "Oh this was nothing my sweetheart!", Thats what i call bad parenting.
I agree with this, she could've just done exactly that, seeing as the girl will most likely learn those subjects when she gets older.

#3 ·
The Media and the exploiters community is what will destroy roblox.

Club Penguin ? a perfect example:
Ecoregion Botany Nature Natural environment World

I've seen roblox becoming younger and younger even kids under 7 play it too.

Computer:10+: Tablet/Phone/Xbox= 8 and Under.

The older audience is gone and roblox is now a child friendly game expect Many genres to be removed in the upcoming years

#4 ·
The older audience is gone and roblox is now a child friendly game expect Many genres to be removed in the upcoming years
I Dont think roblox is going to remove some game genres because of their young audience

I Do think that most of the younger players are on mobile platforms because of the accessibility, I do also think that roblox audiences will get a younger Demographic

But roblox is not going to remove things because they are getting an younger audiences.

#11 ·
FAAAAAAKEEEEE

Imagine the amount of laughter that her classmates in future years will release when she says "I was traumatized when I was 7 cause I was r@ped on Roblox"
NO BUMPING
Imagine the amount of laughter that her classmates in future years will release when she says "I was traumatized when I was 7 cause I was r@ped on Roblox"
NO BUMPING
ban kira
No die
yes die
no u

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.