Roblox Forum banner

Link Down Your Taste of Music

3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Captcinn 
#1 ·
I can't exactly remember the last thread that had been made related to music but since it felt like a while, I am curious if anyone found another interest in an artist or genre?
I've gotten a lot of internet in Grandson's songs quite recently! Link down any songs/music you would suggest everyone to listen to or have a liking in.

#4 ·
I just love EDM (I think) (I wanted to make a thread about this too :D)

this song/music video is just good

autoplay showed me this song and I like it

I'm a big Vairo fan

I found this at CaptainSparklez subreddit (don't question why I was there)

and I like Sia too, she just has a very beautiful voice

there is some other songs that mean a lot to me so this is why I listen to them

(sorry if I linked too much)

#5 ·
I like EBM (not to be confused with EDM), industrial, NDH, death metal especially of the Scandinavian melo-death variety, etc. Honestly there is a lot of variation to the music I listen to otherwise, but when streaming a playlist I usually choose one particular genre.

Here is a song from a German EBM band that I really like:

#14 ·

THIS.
This my friends, is the music i love. I listen to this whenever I can. I listen to it when browsing the forum, playing a game, doing homework, even playing it in my head when im at school. It's the music I adore. You don't have to watch BFB to get the grasp of these songs. Just sit there and relax with these jams.

And that's why I love this music so much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.