lol, im in adopt me scamming kids, i already got 2 rares and a ultra rare | Roblox Forum
Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

lol, im in adopt me scamming kids, i already got 2 rares and a ultra rare

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums because Roblox shut them down! Join our community if you like to talk about Roblox!
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusBuilder

Sep 3, 2020
Finland
Roblox
GeniusBuilder
you're not welcome here you absolute fool, I bet you've ruined many kids hopes and dreams at this rate.
If someone has a kid and their only hopes and dreams are items in Adopt Me, then I don't know what this generation has come up to. I dislike scammers, I think they are the **** of the earth, but they will live and learn the hard way, sooner or later. I do think that you should get scammed once in your life, for the experience and to learn from it, to not trust people as easily, as you thought it would happen before. But, if kids are crying over lost items at Adopt Me, I won't care, or even look. I mean, I understand that kids are kids, and most of us cried over some other stupid stuff, but that's my opinion.

ElHomburgerGuy

Cheers, for the time being
Apr 24, 2019
The darkest depths of the internet
Roblox
Si_ber
Discord
Piero#4915
Pretty sure this was a troll taking to far by the general public, and to avoid another bump of arguments and "you're not welcome here" messages thread will be locked.

As for the OP... scamming, is wrong, and to get a quick laugh through the expense of others is also kinda wrong. If you do continue and get banned you can guarantee we're just gonna say "we told you so" and normally I would say more, but looking through this thread I'm pretty certain everyone has made it clear about how we feel about scamming other users.

Reactions: JuiceDrop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Private conversations
Rules Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.