Welcome to the Forums!
Join thousands of other Roblox members with a free account.
Create Forum Account

Look What I Made

• This website was created by Roblox members to replace the official forums (because Roblox shut them down) Join us if you like Roblox!

OpTicMKunderscoreXR

The guy from your local IKEA
VIP
Jun 11, 2021
your local IKEA · looking for Texas Red
www.youtube.com
Roblox
Metallic_M2
Discord
alrightyymighty #4076
Many of the sub-forums on here are based off of the original ROBLOX forum's sub-forums (General Discussion, Everything ROBLOX, Off-Topic, etc.), but one is missing. The sub-forum under the name of Look What I Made. Now of course, Game Advertising exists, but i think Look What I Made is a "Hey, look i made this cool game/clothing" sub-forum than a "Go play my game" sub-forum. And if the name is stupid for this website, change it to something more RF-like.
Downvote this one all you want, and give me any criticism you want.

CrazyExperience

Top 0.0001% Member
Apr 13, 2021
home
now we can only wait for it to happen. It's pretty much been suggested many times so now we just wait ig

SleepyMind

VIP
Apr 20, 2019
I like the suggestion but would that not defeat the purpose on having 'Scripting, Building and Game Design' sub-forums then? If you wanted to talk about a game you are making then use 'Game Design' or alternatively, the 'Building' sub-forum. What I'm implying is that we do not need anymore alternative sub-forums. Just like we do not need a sub-forum, specifically for users in need of help with scripting when 'Scripting' and 'Help' already exists.

Last edited:

Micket

Ultra
Dec 20, 2020
Florida
Roblox
sammas
Discord
Mitch.#9595
i'm kinda neutral about it, since it would be a good idea, but as @SleepyMind said, it could also defeat the purpose of certain sub-forums
i think it would be more of an off topic thing though, unrelated to roblox. there really isnt a subforum dedicated to such things.