• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Looking for a Dev team to help

Roblox
scorpionlegend
I'm looking for people to help me develop a game. What I'm looking to develop is a prison game where you live the life of being in a prison and you would get a job which will earn you candy bars as currency that allows you to buy items for your cell. I would like there to be 1 or 2 other teams like jailbreak has but the other teams would be a police team and possibly a Warden team and the Warden Team would be a limit of just one person but not fully positive about the Warden team. The police team would get the ability to arrest prisoners when they are out of their cells during the time they are suppose to be in their cells or when they cause fights or attack the police.
Post automatically merged:

I don't care if I find people to work on the game with me or teach me how to create different content for the game. I mostly know about placing the models and editing scripts to a point.

Last edited:
Roblox
ThirdEyeMotion
I dont know anything about scripting but ive really been wanting to team up with anybody willing to build i just like level designing in general im on my second year of schooling and my first year of environmental art so im really good at making maps the flow good and look clean if you want i can build a put together just a little scene for you like a jail cell or somthing small so you can see youd just have to give me details on what you want things to look like and all that