• Register a free account to view all forum content. Click here to create your own account.

Looking for Builder

TreBomb

Roblox
TreBomb004
Hello! I am looking for someone who is good at using the Smooth Terrain tool. I am going to be making a pretty decent sized map, and want it to be well made. If you are good at building smooth terrain, let me know! I will be paying, but that will be discussed after I can see some examples of your work. If you are good at actually building landcape (trees, shrubs, etc), I would also be interested in paying extra for some of those models. Thanks!

Ratings
Roblox
Titiria
@op you should mention prices you're gonna pay because anyone who's good at anything won't really be interested in such a vague post (at least, that's mostly what i think)

TreBomb

Roblox
TreBomb004
@op you should mention prices you're gonna pay because anyone who's good at anything won't really be interested in such a vague post (at least, that's mostly what i think)
1k is the very minimum I will be paying, but I am willing to pay a lot more depending on how well you can make the terrain.

TreBomb

Roblox
TreBomb004
It’s multiple biomes, so not really a specific terrain type. The map size is 5000x5000 studs (roughly), so it’s giant. That’s why I will pay quite a lot if someone can actually make it good.
I know how to use smooth terrain, but could you tell me what kind of terrain you want? Also size.

CinematiKX

Roblox
CinematiKX
Discord
emins#1156
hello there, im interested in your offer but not mostly for the terrain but for the landscapes...(if good payment value size will work) doesn't matter what type (cartoon, realism...)
1 model would be around 30R message me on disc - emins#1156 or to check out my skill visit my profile CinematiKX